Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
So I have a bunch of left over orals and I'm way past PCT and back to normal test levels, still can't get low t script :/, and I decided to see how effective orals only would be for a cycle.

I started by having an old school, full body, powerlifting routine Arnie would have been proud of, for maximum soreness and I know what I feel like after a workout on a bulk cycle, virtuallly no soreness.

So after my 2 hour routine with cardio of course before and after, I popped the following:

50mg Drol
25mg Dbol
50mg Strol
50mg Proviron
20mg Nolvadex

Then I had my 7 meals with 30 grams protein each and woke up sore. So I popped the same cycle again and didnt work out, but the same diet. I woke up sore again and repeated. I woke up a little sore, not 100% and decided orals aren't good for recovery. I did notice the same blood pressure and agression which is good for preworkout.

Moving forward I will only be using orals preworkout and no need for daily liver damage. Next up will be a Tren only cycle.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Till I read the end Inwas going to say it was weird that you took it all post W/O

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Like LK said, initially it sounded like a bad plan...thought it was gonna be liver death, but pre-workout only isn't a bad idea

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic