Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

V's Diet

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Well I haven't contributed anything in awhile and felt I should since TID has improved my quality of life.

My grocery list hasn't changed much and hoping sharing my staples might help keep them available and maybe someone will post something I don't know about. I posted a photo of whats hanging on my fridge so it's a little more personal than random dictation.

Now some pointers about the list.

1. Sweet potatoes, cooks in 5 minutes in the microwave and can eat cold on the go.

2. Soy milk, if you dont eat pork great source of riboflavin, also great to grow your hair back.

3. JustPom, I cut in half with water.

4. Polar smoked Herring, made in Germany, Wild Caught and 6+ grams Omega 3s per can!

5. Rubenstein canned Salmon, wild red, 1 gram Omega 3s per serving, natural Vitamin D, great with wheat germ for my meatball recipe with mustard.

6. Wheat Germ, great bread crumb sub.

7. Baby Clams, only source of 23mg of heme iron per 3 oz. You would need 3 times chicken liver or liverwurst to match. I use in my tomato sauce for a meat sauce.

8. Oat Bran, gluten free and I make like cream of wheat. I add cinnamon, agave, flaxseed oil, wheat germ oil and greek yogurt. This is my daily breakfast and makes the base for all my pills.

9. Kiwis, my favorite Vitamin C and K combo.

10. Pineapple juice mixed with 99.8% Aloe Juice from Walmart and Organic Collagen Protein. Too old for whey.

11. Sweet red peppers, best source of vitamin c and I eat raw quarters with my spicy guac tuna.

12. Wheat Germ oil, my preferred source of vitamin e. Use at wil.

13. Flaxseed oil, I get this and alot of great deals on expensive supps like Glucosamine Caps from PipingRock.com

14. Baby Spinach, good topping, but with 500% Vitamin K, its a good mixer.

15. Spicy Guac, only time I like jalapeno, I also blend in baby spinach, tuna, fish oil and put it on red pepper quarters sprinkled with wheat germ.

16. Organic chicken breast, with pasta sauce or guac.

17. Edamame Pasta! 24grams protein with 21grams protein, organic soy, again trying to grow back hair lol.

18. Tomato sauce with baby clams and/or shredded chicken breast.

19. Agave, low glycemic sweetener, sugar, maple syrup, anything sweet substitute. Damn Mexico has alot of good foods.

20. Coffee and lots of Decaf.

21. Teas, black, decaf, sleepy time, and detox, with honey.

22. Nonfat Greek yogurt with agave.

23. Cinnamon.

24. Organic collagen protein, skin hair and nails is whats up.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
To be honest, with this level of attention to dietary health I’m surprised you use PED’s.

Or is it because you use them?

Interesting list. Thanks for posting.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I don't use PED unless Im talking about pedophiles lol, but yeah it is because of the drugs. Hindsight, I wish I had spent more money on HGH and less on PCT and OCT supps with AAS use, I would have more hair and better endurance. Doesn't really matter what your bodyfat % is if your bmi is still in the obese range with plaque in your arteries and scary BUN/creatinine levels.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Asking, not arguing ... what is behind your comment in #10 ... "too old for whey?"

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
The aforementioned BUN/Creatinine levels, ie. kidneys. I only needed whey for rapid absorption post workout or when I couldnt stomach 1g/lb protein. Now I prefer the slow release proteins for skin and hair. Not really worried about soy and free test anymore, if it lowers my DHT at this point great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic