Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Voice Change

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hello hello! Ladies who have experienced voice changes... does it get better?
I don't expect my voice to ever go back to 'normal' (although it did after my first 2 cycles of only Var) but do you notice that it heals a bit when you're off cycle? It's annoying to have it crack this often but I don't want to stop my cycle so I suppose that shows where my priorities are at. LOL. And I hate feeling like I have phlegm or something in the back of my throat that I can't clear. Sounds like I always have morning voice. I can still sing at higher ranges but my lower range/talking voice cracks.
I was stacking 10mg Var with 30mg NPP split 2x/week. Been on Var since Dec 1 and been on NPP since Dec 4.
LOVE THE GAINZ THO. LOVE.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi girl....every woman is different. For me, it does seem that my voice goes back to somewhat normal when off cycle. But i feel that my voice is perm changed tho.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi girl....every woman is different. For me, it does seem that my voice goes back to somewhat normal when off cycle. But i feel that my voice is perm changed tho.
Yeah, I figured mine would be perma-changed too. But as long as it heals somewhat then I'll be fine.

Does your voice get worse the longer you stay on cycle? Or does it crack, and then stay at that level for the remainder of the cycle?

I hate not being able to talk without getting a tickle and like choking on my own damn words, LITERALLY.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
The crackling for me happens more in cycle and comin off cycle. Also comes back when i try to yell lol.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello hello! Ladies who have experienced voice changes... does it get better?
I don't expect my voice to ever go back to 'normal' (although it did after my first 2 cycles of only Var) but do you notice that it heals a bit when you're off cycle? It's annoying to have it crack this often but I don't want to stop my cycle so I suppose that shows where my priorities are at. LOL. And I hate feeling like I have phlegm or something in the back of my throat that I can't clear. Sounds like I always have morning voice. I can still sing at higher ranges but my lower range/talking voice cracks.
I was stacking 10mg Var with 30mg NPP split 2x/week. Been on Var since Dec 1 and been on NPP since Dec 4.
LOVE THE GAINZ THO. LOVE.

My voice did different things the further into cycle I got, depending on what I was using. Just Var, no voice changes. NPP gave me MAJOR voice changes and it took many months for my voice to get back to normal, and "normal" never really happened in my opinion, but it became "acceptable" for me. Winstrol plus TRT Test gave me hoarseness that progressed the deeper into cycle I got. After coming off Winstrol, voice returned to baseline almost immediately.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
My voice did different things the further into cycle I got, depending on what I was using. Just Var, no voice changes. NPP gave me MAJOR voice changes and it took many months for my voice to get back to normal, and "normal" never really happened in my opinion, but it became "acceptable" for me. Winstrol plus TRT Test gave me hoarseness that progressed the deeper into cycle I got. After coming off Winstrol, voice returned to baseline almost immediately.

Thank you! I find that my voice sounds worse when I first pin and then gets better around day 3 just before I pin again. So I’m hoping it will heal up significantly once I’m done.

Have you tried Primo?

How long were you on NPP for? What dose?

I’m full of questions.

Also, I did 4 frickin pull ups yesterday. 4! Pull ups! These gains are addictive.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Thank you! I find that my voice sounds worse when I first pin and then gets better around day 3 just before I pin again. So I’m hoping it will heal up significantly once I’m done.

Have you tried Primo?

How long were you on NPP for? What dose?

I’m full of questions.

Also, I did 4 frickin pull ups yesterday. 4! Pull ups! These gains are addictive.

I have a log of my NPP cycle: https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/npp-cycle.34763/#post-487928

It didn't suit me, I had a crazy amount of sides and could handle 7 weeks before the sides got the better of me. I definitely started to notice very masculine features start to take hold and I was on pretty much the lowest dose you can take. It was unreal how it affected me. It was also noticeable to others.

I have found Winstrol to be MUCH MUCH better suited for my body chemistry. The gains I have made from one cycle of Winstrol are absolutely incredible. Better that the NPP by FAR. I will continue to use it a few times a year I imagine. I have never used Primo. Honestly, I'll probably never use anything but Winstrol ever again.

Yes, gains are addictive :)

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife has been in test cruise for about 10+ years at 20mg eow. She also cycle's EQ for 12 weeks on 12 weeks off for several years now at 30mg twice weekly. She has had some voice changes and even when she is off the EQ it doesn't go back to normal but she does not stay off test at all so???? She's had some other changes which along with that (TMI) but it's all good. Most chicks I know that have cycled never get back to the original voice but I have seen a few that did not hit hard cycles lose a little bit of the deepness.

Not sure about NPP we talked about it but makes me worry about more sides than she has now that are permanent.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
There were some IFBB pro women B.B. in the gym I managed in the early 2000’s. I always liked the raspy lady voice.

These women were on loads more gear than you all.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
So the consensus is NPP causes more of a voice change than Var? So has anyone tried Genabol tabs? (It's a weaker oral version of Nandrolone used at the Sydney Olympics)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic