Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Vitargo question...

B

Bowgunz

Dec 25, 2010
Hey guys, brand new to this forum but no stranger to lifting and supping. This new mass bulking routine my lifting partner wants to do has me taking vitargo with all my protien shakes and sipping during workout. I have never used a carb supp simply because carbs are just easy for me to eat (I usually just eat an energy bar from the store), and it's hard for me to justify spending $35-$40 on a tub. If I have to then I will, but before I do I was wondering if anyone here had some ideas as to what food/drink I could use instead, or if there was a cheaper alternative. Thanks for any info, and have a happy new year.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
this is just my opinion but for me I just eat all my carbs never taken a carb drink nor do I plan too when I can get all I need in my food.But like I stated earlier this is opinion and like a--holes everyone has one

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
dpsnutrition.com

carbo gain - 12lb maltodextrin for $20

B

Bowgunz

Dec 25, 2010
Yeah, I would agree about eating them. In this case the plan wants the really fast carbs at certain times. $20 isn't bad at all and will def check that link. Thanks

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
I was looking into this as well not long ago. Vitargo is more than just carbs. According to Nutirx it is also a fast digesting carb designed to spike ones insulin level rather quickly. I've no idea if it works or not, the shit is always on back order.

B

Bowgunz

Dec 25, 2010
Right. I guess the vitargo, because of the insulin spike would help protien uptake. Never tried it, but if I do try it or one of the alternates I'll let you all know how if it works. Thanks again for the suggestions.

mike ross

mike ross

Dec 18, 2010
rice sugar...doesnt give any indigestion and its all natural too...pretty cheap, like 6.00/lb

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic