Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Vitamins

-Sternacus-

-Sternacus-

May 21, 2014
Hello everyone I have never took any vitamins wanting to ask what are some good ones I should be taking on a daily basis should I be taking like a vita pack from gnc or something?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
GNC is overpriced and vitapak is probably more than you need. Order a high quality name brand multi from an online supplier. I use Netrition.com.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I use Lindberg one a day multi with no iron.nutritionexpress 29.00 for 90 day supply.

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
what sort of things do you want to get out of the vitamins. they all do different things but on the whole i would reccomend zinc and vitamin c for the immune system. magnesium for helping muscle health and tone. chrome for helping to regulate blood sugars (especially if you are dieting) Vitamin b12 and iron help maintain a good red blood cell count which in turn helps oxygenation of the muscle (supporting growth and endurance). Other useful supplements although not vitamins/minerals would be glutamine and creatine

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I use Flintsone's chewables... and I can make your bed rock... ask bundys mom...

Last edited:
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I use Centrum, but watch out for the iron content in multivitamins. For me, when I got a blood test, my iron levels were off the charts. After reading the contents of this multivitamin, I contribute my high iron levels to taking this vitamin daily twice a day. Too much!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic