Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Vitamin Enhanced Drinks

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Whether it be water or something like Vitamin water. What do you look for? What would you like to see in a drink?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
The main thing I look for in my drinks is this phrase: "40% alcohol by volume." But as far as vitamin drinks I usually only use drinks with high vitamin B for an energy boost. Vitamin B is water soluble so it's in and out pretty quickly, therefore it needs high concentrations. I look for a varietey of B's...B1, B6, and B12 mainly. B1 and B6 I want at least 150% RDA and B12 I want at least 1000% RDA. Also, I don't buy any drinks that do not have the B12 in the form of methylcobalamin...most of ur cheaper bevs will have the B12 i the form of cyanocobalamin which is poorly available. My 2c............

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
damn mayo beat me to that punchline...

I don't look for anything in water... I drink my tap water. Fluoride is totally anabolic and anti-catabolic! This is only because I've had all sorts of drinks with B's and other crap and I never feel energized from them. As of a couple months ago though, I started tossing in a couple scoops of BCAA's here and there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic