Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Visceral Fat is a MOFO

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Doesn't visceral fat (brown) help protect the internal organs?....Last time I studied this stuff (years ago), the bod tries to hold on to visceral fat basically as an survival mode?....So, it would seem like with that being the case, for that reason alone, visceral fat loss will be an issue?....

TB, I agree with the plants producing there own "insecticides"....Honestly, I don't see how anyone can consume an "good" diet unless they grow and produce their own food staples (plant and animal)....They do all kinds of backhanded things to get it to and preserve it on the shelf until it is sold (money as usual) to the consumer....

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Believe this; I LOVE fruit…. But, I minimize it because of realizing many fruits have anti nutrients (naturally produced insecticides) that render their nutrients as low bioavailability. That, combined with external synthetic chemical contamination (pesticides) makes me consume it only as a cheat food (infrequent). When it’s ripe it tastes amazing though!

I love apples. But they don't love me back. The other day my wife brought home a bag and I was like what the hell, imma eat a couple. They were very small. Next day I had the shits and gained about 4 pounds of water weight. That was the ONLY thing I changed. Was good after that but tried it again day before yesterday just one. Same thing, shits and gained about 2 pounds overnight was bloated AF. I love fruit but it's just not worth it.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I love apples. But they don't love me back. The other day my wife brought home a bag and I was like what the hell, imma eat a couple. They were very small. Next day I had the shits and gained about 4 pounds of water weight. That was the ONLY thing I changed. Was good after that but tried it again day before yesterday just one. Same thing, shits and gained about 2 pounds overnight was bloated AF. I love fruit but it's just not worth it.

That’s the nature of insolvable fiber.
Fiber, despite its fervent hype and promotion, is one of the greatest causes of digestive distress.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Doesn't visceral fat (brown) help protect the internal organs?....Last time I studied this stuff (years ago),the bod tries to hold on to visceral fat basically as an survival mode?....So, it would seem like with that being the case, for that reason alone, visceral fat loss will be an issue?....
You need visceral fat for lots of reasons as you said, including fighting off disease. One reason you wouldn't want to be in contest prep state all year. But if you are overweight you have too much of it, and its slowly killing your internal organs,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic