Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

ViSalus Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
My wife and I have been using Visalus products since last October and are more than pleased with the results.
I was able to step up on stage heavier and leaner than I ever have in the past for my first 90 day challenge. I know your probably thinking big deal right, but considering that i haven't competed in almost 13 years and I am now 50 years old, I think that says a lot for the products.

There is over 8000 calories of nutrients in 1 shake that is only 170 calories with milk. You simply can't beat the amount of nutrition in Visalus shake mix. My wife are now distributors for Visalus and with Admin's permission I'd like to share it with all of you. Please take a few minutes to watch the video to find out more about Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge. If you have any questions please post them.

Thank You!!

Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge

Last edited by a moderator:
Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
How much protein per shake? Or was that missed?

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Interesting, my fiance was actually just asking me about this earlier this week. Time to do a little research.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
How much protein per shake? Or was that missed?

There's only 20 grams of protein with milk but it's a patented blend tested to be 80%-90% absorbable, but keep in mind its not a protein powder, it's a meal replacement. I agree that the protein is low but your protein powder doesn't half of the rest of the stuff thats in this shake mix. So if your looking for just a protein powder, this isn't it.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Llyod Dollar has joined the challenge along with Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens and tons of other pro ahtletes.

lloyd dollar.jpg

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010
I have heard some good things from a few chicks I know...They dig the stuff...I Never even heard of it until recently...

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I have heard some good things from a few chicks I know...They dig the stuff...I Never even heard of it until recently...

Hey whats up brother! My wife and I have been using it for almost a year now, I love the stuff. I used it exclusively getting ready for my last show and I was able retain my muscle mass while dieting, which is something I always had a hard time doing before.

tanker_67

tanker_67

Aug 8, 2012
how much weight can ya lose with it? Healthily

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
how much weight can ya lose with it? Healthily

Everyone is different but I've seen people lose 50lbs in 90 days and I've seen some lose 20lbs. Whatever weight you would lose on the challenge would be healthy. With over 8000 calories of nutrition in one shake, your getting pretty much all the nutrition you need without all the calories.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Visalus is fucking exploding, after only 3 years they are only second in sales to Weight Watchers and as soon as they go global, its over for them too. For 2013 they are offering a 90 day results guarantee or your money back along with several other incentives. They are giving away $10,000 a week to 5 guys and 5 women that lose 10lbs. This shit is for real guys, I've been on it for over a year now and I'm telling you this is some good stuff. You should at least look at it. I mean, seriously, what other supplement company offers a 90 day money back guarantee if your not happy with your results. You can get all the info here http://mrniceguy.myvi.net/

Attachments

• 90 Days.jpg
    90 Days.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Project10.jpg
    Project10.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Hey guys, Visalus is coming out with some new products this month. My wife and I have been on their products for over 2 years now and I am in the best shape of my life. As you know I just placed 5th at the Masters Nationals. Not gonna lie and say all I used was their products but I've never gotten into this condition before using all the other things so I truly believe their products contributed highly to my conditioning. The new stuff doe not have soy protein or sucralose in them.

Someone posted before, seems to good to be true, well in just over 3 years we have past all the other weight loss companies except Weight Watchers, but that's just a matter of time now as we have expanded to the UK, not to mention WW has our shakes on their points list so they know we're right up their ass.

Check out the new products here http://crunch.vi.com

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic