Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Anyone else watching this game? Wow!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Not at the moment. Trying to get home to get it on. Crazy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Best game I have watched in a long time

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
That was CRAZY! It switched at the end and we missed the safety but saw the highlights after. Good for Vikings!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That was CRAZY! It switched at the end and we missed the safety but saw the highlights after. Good for Vikings!
That wasn't a safety, a safety and the Bill's would have most likely won the game. That was a fumble in the end zone for a Vikings TD.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I missed it. Have to watch the highlights

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
That had to be rough for the Bills fans in the house. The elation of the goal line stand, surviving the off sides call and stuffing them again, only to see the fumble and recovery.... talk about a gut punch....

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I'm a lifelong Viking fan...from wayyy back in the purple people eater days, yess I'f friggen old. I finally got to watch them play again yesterday. I thought they were gonna give me a heart attack. When they blew it at 23-27 I said screw it and went to the bathroom. When I came out it was already in OT. I was like WTF happened? LOL!

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
I'm a lifelong Viking fan...from wayyy back in the purple people eater days, yess I'f friggen old. I finally got to watch them play again yesterday. I thought they were gonna give me a heart attack. When they blew it at 23-27 I said screw it and went to the bathroom. When I came out it was already in OT. I was like WTF happened? LOL!

Fran Tarkington fan? Oops - I may be aging myself also.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Fran Tarkington fan? Oops - I may be aging myself also.

Yep and he caused me to get beat by my grandma. I called him an idiot one game and my grandma ripped me and told me that was worse than calling him a son-of-a-b*tch. In my best smartass voice I said "well the son-of-a-b*tch is an idiot" she smacked me across the face good LOL

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Yep and he caused me to get beat by my grandma. I called him an idiot one game and my grandma ripped me and told me that was worse than calling him a son-of-a-b*tch. In my best smartass voice I said "well the son-of-a-b*tch is an idiot" she smacked me across the face good LOL

Back when a slap was discipline and not child abuse. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic