Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Victor Martinez out of prison pics

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
In all fairness, he looks much better in this pic...

vic-out.jpg

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Ow hell then give him about 4 months and I bet he will be at least 80% of what he was, he is one of those guys that grows like crazy on them there steroidz!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Or you could simply argue that time not under the bar with very little food comparatively speaking is the major cause and lack of proper pct also plays in there. The drugs won't do much without the lifting and nutrition even when it comes to retention.

That is what I said but not as well as you because that is the truth, food and resistance = shrinkage.

I do agree muscle memory is a wonderful thing as it's not like he ever has to start from scratch!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Nutrit, and you know his system is shut down hard.

I read on a guy that had got busted and he said that was hands down the worst part going cold turkey with no pct and it took a very long time to feel right I'm talking 6 to 8 months time he said he was a wreck and just all over the place. I bet he thought he would have a period at one point lol.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Some jails just don't feed u shit and the comasary food is cheez it's an cup of noodles n crap.... Some jails may be different an have weights an food but I know that there are ones that don't for sure...if ur locked down or have no hook ups you will starve... Guess it jus depends were u end up.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
You're really better off jus going to prison for 7 months than jail.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Well he obviously didn't have a job or friends in the kitchen. That really does suck.

A friend of mine went to prison, and they actually had a store where you could buy extra food like fruit and tuna, etc. My bud actually gained solid weight in prison. Had access to gym and everything.. I guess all prisons are different..

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
A friend of mine went to prison, and they actually had a store where you could buy extra food like fruit and tuna, etc. My bud actually gained solid weight in prison. Had access to gym and everything.. I guess all prisons are different..

Ya, commissary. Vic was in county where commissary sucks (junk food really). That's the difference between jail and prison so I hear. Never been to prison myself.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I give Victor 2 months & he'll be back to where he was. Obviously not in contest shape but he'll have the majority of his size & strength back.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
yep...it wont take him long at all to get back to full swing....and hes got the experiance to get him there....dw

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
He's obviously a very naturally small framed guy ,looks very similar in structure to Flex (tiny head ) ,probably the complete opposite to someone like Jay Cutler .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic