Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Very satisfying moment in the gym this morning...

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I decided to bench in the power rack this morning because I wanted to do some reverse band over-load training, which cannot be done on the regular benches.

Yoga twink comes in with his matt and skipping rope and stops dead because I'm in the rack where he usually puts all his shit so he can do yoga in front of it. He had to go set up in the corner.

I cannot tell you how happy this made me. :D

The background is this little twink comes in to the gym a few times a week, almost never lifts weights (maybe twice I've seen him lift weights in almost 2 years); does a lot of yoga and skipping rope and bodyweight floor exercises but he always sets up in front of the power rack and puts all his 'gear' inside it like it's his personal storage space. Dude can't seem to figure out it's actually for lifting weights.

That is all. Just thought I'd share with people that actually lift. :)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I agree that would bug me. Don't most gyms have a stretching/yoga area? Putting your crap in the power rack is even worse than doing bicep curls there! LOL

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I agree that would bug me. Don't most gyms have a stretching/yoga area? Putting your crap in the power rack is even worse than doing bicep curls there! LOL

Huge stretching and floor exercise area. Years ago it was a boxing studio because that's what the former owner was into, but except for 2 heavy bags the rest of the room has been cleared out and they added three power racks but there is tons of other space for the twink to do his yoga and skipping.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I decided to bench in the power rack this morning because I wanted to do some reverse band over-load training, which cannot be done on the regular benches.

Yoga twink comes in with his matt and skipping rope and stops dead because I'm in the rack where he usually puts all his shit so he can do yoga in front of it. He had to go set up in the corner.

I cannot tell you how happy this made me. :D

The background is this little twink comes in to the gym a few times a week, almost never lifts weights (maybe twice I've seen him lift weights in almost 2 years); does a lot of yoga and skipping rope and bodyweight floor exercises but he always sets up in front of the power rack and puts all his 'gear' inside it like it's his personal storage space. Dude can't seem to figure out it's actually for lifting weights.

That is all. Just thought I'd share with people that actually lift. :)

God this was hilarious Thx for the laugh this morning

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Haha! Great story. Somewhere in a yoga forum that guy must be ranting about you! Hope you always arrive ahead of him :D

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
You ruined his whole day. I love it.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
gym is filled with people that are just plain annoying. everything from guys hugging onto 10 pairs of db for drop sets, clinging the dbs at the top of press, these skinny Asian twinks taking 10 min breaks between sets because they're ''powerlifting'' and wearing sleeves everywhere like a mummy. I really wish I can have my own home gym, and go to commercial gyms just to pump up and stare at women...

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Someone like you should command respect in the gym. You are hard working and everyone can see that.

I don’t know you personally but you seem like a reasonable man with a good heart.

There should be nothing preventing you from some friendly education.

Why not kindly explain gym courtesy and etiquette to this clueless twink?

Maybe he has a perfectly good reason for using the power rack as his locker. You never know until you ask........

I do understand the satisfaction of what you described though:)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
So funny.....

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Well shit. I read "very satisfying moment in the gym this morning" and was absolutely certain there was sex involved.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
hes not there to lift weights , hes looking for a big daddy like you to fuck him .. that's what twinks do

Reactions: Jin
M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
lolz that is absolutely great! it would have made my day as well. got several people in the gym where I am that drive me insane. one guy literally has 3 different benches or machines being used. puts phone on 1, drink on another, and just sits on a flat bench - not b/c hes using it but b/c its BETWEEN the 2 other places he is at. texts on his other phone in between sets for 3mins and then goes off and does abs and comes back.

other guy uses the pad on the squat bar...not that i plan on using it but when hes done with his "set", he takes it off and walks around with it and keeps it by his side while he does jumping jacks, or leg lifts (across the gym) and then comes back and goes thru the routine again. just leave the dang thing on the bar, its obviously being used.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic