Kiddorism
What's New?

Vertigo from gear

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Hi everyone,
i am a experience bodybuilder with gear experience, but I never experience vertigo until this past week. Anabolic's taking 2iu hgh ed, oxandrolone 20mg ed, test p 25 e3d, primobolan 100 mg e3d, armour thyroid 150mg ed. This is the cycle I was on when the vertigo hit should I stop all cycle or pickup where I left off? And could the vertigo be attributed to to much gear? Or from one anabolic? Not sure which one. Any help please!

Last edited:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Were you doing anything when it hit? Personally never heard of that before. However doing something under high BP might produce a light-headedness. I'm thinking of fun times like doing a 20 plate leg press while on a keto diet. I've done some of my strongest lifts on a keto diet, but anything that required any sort of burst energy really pushed me over the top.

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Thanks for your reply sassy, no it was nothing like that I actually woke up to the room spinning. I am thinking now it's from the t3 not sure, but it is one of the side effects. I am going to resume my cycle and see how I feel.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was going to say BP or possible dehydration, have you checked your BP lately?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Whoa .. 150 mg t3? What is the plan for running that? That's sorta a shit ton of thyroid medication unless it is prescribed.

I also sincerely hope you meant mcg and not mg. But even mcg, that's a pretty hefty dose.

Last edited:
Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
My fault it Armour throid at 120 mg. I have taken it before with out any sides I don't no what hPpened. Blood pressure is good.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
My wife has vertigo. It was under control until she was involved in a car accident. Now she gets dizzy all the time, nausea, etc. Do you have any issues with your ears? I doubt its from anything you're using, but never hurts to be careful. My wife is currently in treatment for it. They are slowly putting her through states of vertigo, to get it corrected. I guess it takes a long time to treat, and she may never be 100%.

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
I feel for her it's a tearable feeling. It has cleared up in the past week thanks to medication. It's sounds like the crystals in her ear have moved out of position. There are 4 moves to put them back in place you can you tube it. I wish her luck. I think the t3 was to high I am going to stop it for now.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
My wife is in vestibular therapy for it. She has to go 2x/week. From what she tells me, that when the treatments get more intense, she is going to be miserable for a day or so. She has to come home, and sit straight in a chair, and they dont want you moving your eyes/head all over the place. Once she does it for awhile, the side effects should start to subside. But yeah, the crystals in her ear never resets, or takes a long time too. The doc gave her some exercises for her to do at home. Prob the same ones on youtube.. Good luck to you too..

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I feel for her it's a tearable feeling. It has cleared up in the past week thanks to medication. It's sounds like the crystals in her ear have moved out of position. There are 4 moves to put them back in place you can you tube it. I wish her luck. I think the t3 was to high I am going to stop it for now.

==========================================================================

Hey RC are you saying your vertigo has resolved? Did they (your doctor) move your head to differing positions in an attempt to improve your symptoms?

Did you experience any vomiting or ear symptoms with your vertigo?

I only ask because it's quite possible you had a condition referred to as "Benign Positional Vertigo" which is probably the most common form of vertigo in otherwise healthy adults.

However what is also important is it's tendency to recur!

A very effective treatment, is called the Halpike Maneuvers. This involves moving the head to varying positions searching for "the spot of worst vertigo".

Google BPV to determine if your symptoms match those of this ailment, since knowing what you have quite often expedites therapy, IME

Best
jim

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Thanks Dr did say I has some water in right ear and he did move my head around. Off medication now and feeling 100% better not sure what the cause was, but glad it's gone.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Thanks Dr did say I has some water in right ear and he did move my head around. Off medication now and feeling 100% better not sure what the cause was, but glad it's gone.

I'm glad your over that crap. Never had it personally but patients that do are absolutely miserable during an attack
Regs
Jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic