Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Vegan/vegetarian Q&A

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Mini, if it means anything to you bro you are the ONLY vegan/vegetarian or whatever that I respect enough to listen to and not flip shit about that lifestyle......lol

Cheers my friend:)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Mini, if it means anything to you bro you are the ONLY vegan/vegetarian or whatever that I respect enough to listen to and not flip shit about that lifestyle......lol

Cheers my friend:)
That means a lot, appreciate that. Thanks!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
If you're a vegan you can't take fish oil forklift. I'm not busting your balls I'm just stating facts. Creatine doesn't come from plants either my dude. I have 100% respect for you but I don't agree with the vegan lifestyle, so yes, I'm trying to find ways to bust your balls.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
If you're a vegan you can't take fish oil forklift.
Of course you can't. But I don't use fish oil, I take an omega supplement that contains EPA/DHA but is sourced from algae. This is the one I use:

a_507f381d40557.jpg

http://www.lifestream.co.nz/Products/V-Omega-3/default.aspx

The 'V' symbol at the bottom right of the bottle says "Vegan friendly".

Creatine doesn't come from plants either my dude.
As for creatine, you're right that it doesn't come from plants but it is still a popular supplement for vegans and plant-based athletes. This seems to be quite a popular one with many of the American vegans I have chatted to:

http://www.jarrow.com/product/344/Creatine_Monohydrate

Says right at the top of the page that it is "Suitable for vegans". That's good enough for me :)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
For anyone interested in increasing their quality of life and longevity I would urge you to watch this video.

Dr. Wareham retired at 95 years of age and accredits much of his cognitive and CV quality directly to his diet. Remember... this man is only two years off being a centenarian and probably still in better shape than many people in their 70's :261:

Last edited by a moderator:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Hey Mini Forklift , myself and my wife have switched to a mainly plant based diet ( at the moment we still eat some fish and eggs ). I would like to know your opinion on two products both by the Sun Warrior company

1. Sun Warrior classic protein powder

2. Sun Warrior organic ormus supergreens .

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Hi Kyle, sorry for the slow reply buddy. SunWarrior is a great company that make some top quality products, unfortunately they just haven't been able to nail a good-tasting protein powder yet. I've tried a couple of different flavours and both are quite grainy and don't mix particularly well ~ possibly because the protein source is a raw sprouted brown rice.

I haven't tried their greens, again I would say it's a top notch product but just can't vouch for the taste. Having said that there are a lot of 'supergreens' out there that don't taste that amazing, hence why a lot of people just throw them into a smoothie with fruit, yoghurt etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic