pbtom
What's New?

Vax Death Or ?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Poor guy! I’m wondering if training, use, or something else caused a heart attack or an underlying issue. . Without an Autopsy report, no one will know.

jshredz

jshredz

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2012
There's plenty of info out there about athletes dropping dead from COVID Vax not just bodybuilders.
Alot is hard for obvious reasons at this point but there's more and more info leaking on Vaccine safety.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Let me get this straight. Guy dies of as yet unknown causes. Because he gets and supports vaccination, it was the vaccine? He also shaves his chest hair. Does that mean shaving your chest hair will kill you too?

Bodybuilding is actually a much more likely cause of death lol.

jshredz

jshredz

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2012
Let me get this straight. Guy dies of as yet unknown causes. Because he gets and supports vaccination, it was the vaccine? He also shaves his chest hair. Does that mean shaving your chest hair will kill you too?

Oh I'm sure his bodybuilding lifestyle probably has more to do with his death.
Sorry I didn't even read the article posted I just saw the subject topic and posted.
Just tired of the big cover up going on with the Vax and the push it is still getting.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
I’m not for of against, but is there any actual evidence, solid facts that the vaccine is that bad? Bad for all, bad for some?
I got vaccinated because at the time I was caring for an elderly immune compromised individual.
If it’s as bad as many say then I won’t get the booster shot.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

I believe that the vaccine was the nail in the coffin for SOME bodybuilders that died mysteriously or from blood clots. The guys I am taking about were extremely unhealthy jacked to the max with high hematocrit blood pressure cholesterol and liver and kidney stress as well as enlarged hearts.

Not fact, my opinion only.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I’m not for of against, but is there any actual evidence, solid facts that the vaccine is that bad? Bad for all, bad for some?
I got vaccinated because at the time I was caring for an elderly immune compromised individual.
If it’s as bad as many say then I won’t get the booster shot.
I had zero reaction to my 2 Moderna shots.....it seemed to make others deathly sick as an immune reaction. I did get some itchy dry skin and red welts after each shot that eventually cleared up. Who the hell knows really I say as all the possible interactions with all the supplements I take or unapproved shit injected over the years.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Are facts even facts anymore? I feel like we are all living in a Truman Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011

Bodybuilding is actually a much more likely cause of death lol. I think the irony of his arrogance is the punch line. " If I get the vax and dont die I was right. If I get the vax and do die, I was wrong" . No mask, no vax, will shoot... so many deaths in 2021 post mass vaccination. The world fucked, lied too, and manipulated. FULLSTOP.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic