Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400

Var Question

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
This may sound like a dumb question but can I get a jewelry scale and weight out 50mg/var or winstrol? Or is that too small to scoop out with a small and I mean super small stevia scoop(45mg/scoop)?

I know 45 mg/scoop or stevia may play out to a different mg of another compound in the same scale but just trying to use it as a reference point.

Last edited:
D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I weigh my var out on a scale. It works fine. A 45mg stevia scoop is meant to measure a volume of stevia that has a mass of 45mg. Something with a different density will have a different mass at the same volume but you could use it as a reference. What kind of feedback are you looking for on the powders? My var is white and crystally and goes great with coffee in the morning.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You can get a scale pretty inexpensive on the net. Var can go from 10 to 20 bucks a gram. The difference of being accurate could more than cover the scale.

I just toss mine on my tong. (the var homos)

:)

H

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
Sure you can weigh it out. As HDH mentions, milligram scales can be found for pretty cheap. For convenience, you can also make a suspension with grain alcohol or as I prefer, olive oil, so that your required dose can be drawn up in syringe (sans needle) so that 1cc equals your dose in milligrams, +/- a milligram or two.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Sure you can weigh it out. As HDH mentions, milligram scales can be found for pretty cheap. For convenience, you can also make a suspension with grain alcohol or as I prefer, olive oil, so that your required dose can be drawn up in syringe (sans needle) so that 1cc equals your dose in milligrams, +/- a milligram or two.

The var will suspend in olive oil the same as alcohol? I have never tried that. I could be putting var extra virgin olive oil and vinegar on my salads.

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
I've never had an issue with it. Just need to shake the hell out of it before dosing, as it will settle to the bottom.

N

NameLess

Jul 20, 2015
If you do not want to cap it, either get a few micro scoops and use accordingly or get some Peg and Grain alcohol. Don't stick it in plain oil.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic