Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Var or winny for cutting

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife is very seasoned AAS user. She has been cruising on low-dose test for a while. She wants to do another cycle which would you recommend as a cutting cycle add-in between VAR and Winny?

Thinking oral for 6-8 weeks.

She is in perfect health blood work wise the only thing is she only has one kidney (donated the other) 20 years ago

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think either compound is effective for a cut. From some of the limited feedback I've gotten from women, it seems like var is less harsh on the virilization symptoms than winny, at least mg for mg. I think @Mike_RN and @Wilson6 may be good resources for this question, as they have quite a bit of experience helping women.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Var if you are older. Winny if your joints can handle it.
I am going to have to agree with this. If you asked me two years ago, it would have been winstrol, hands down. However, I noticed the last two cycles I ran it, both last year, my joints after about 4-5 weeks sucked. Never had that problem before and I have probably used winstrol 20 times in the last 23 years.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Just curious, if she is cuttin, why do AAS? Why not do clen or some kind of fat burner?

Sort of agree with GF and Glycomann about winny and joints LOL But then again i am older.

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Var is harsh on kidneys. Great for cutting, but personally I wouldn't risk it being that she now has one healthy one to do twice the work. Winni is also great, but I've noticed one thing in particular with tabs: bloat. And, as mentioned? Ache.

If a seasoned AAS user? Why not diet, ECA stack or clen with primo if she wants to cut?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I think Var is an excellent choice for cutting. It helps with belly fat and at 5-10mg day there will be nominal sides if any. I was on Var when I had a recent blood test and my kidney values were perfect for the first time in yrs. My liver values were perfect also and orals affect liver values far more than kidney. Test is more harsh on your kidneys as inj. are filtered by the kidneys and orals by the liver. I stay away from winny as I've never got results from it. and I once heard it described as poison.

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
I think Var is an excellent choice for cutting. It helps with belly fat and at 5-10mg day there will be nominal sides if any. I was on Var when I had a recent blood test and my kidney values were perfect for the first time in yrs. My liver values were perfect also and orals affect liver values far more than kidney. Test is more harsh on your kidneys as inj. are filtered by the kidneys and orals by the liver. I stay away from winny as I've never got results from it. and I once heard it described as poison.
I'm happy you had no sides and most don't. I've taken it on and off since 1998 and I can tell you even though it's a 17aa, my ALT/AST were not as affected as my eGFR or creatinine. My eGFR dropped to the low 60s and creatinine over 1.3. On top of raising my cholesterol over 210 with a strict diet.

I'm not saying anavar is a terrible aas, I'm pointing out that it does have side effects even at 5mg or 10mg split/day.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I'm happy you had no sides and most don't. I've taken it on and off since 1998 and I can tell you even though it's a 17aa, my ALT/AST were not as affected as my eGFR or creatinine. My eGFR dropped to the low 60s and creatinine over 1.3. On top of raising my cholesterol over 210 with a strict diet.

I'm not saying anavar is a terrible aas, I'm pointing out that it does have side effects even at 5mg or 10mg split/day.
Bottom line is anyone with one kidney needs to be cautious especially with the results you have had.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I recommend var, huge fan of the stuff.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If she’s already running TRT then I’d think she’s get more from the Winstrol. Var at her level would require more mgs and more $$.
Clitoral growth isn’t gonna matter and I’m sure her voice changed already if at all from the T.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She has been on trt for 15 years roughly. It's the only thing that makes her feel normal same as it is with guys. She is not fat whatsoever she's about 5'2" 120 and very muscular just wants to lean out more.

Just like us guys she likes to cycle and she's done both Var and Winny I just can't remember which work better for cutting.

She's done Mast and Primo before also. She likes Mast best but her last cycle included that and was thinking about a change to see how she responded.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic