Rolanalon
What's New?

Var alternate

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
She won't know til she tries it.

thats kinda what i told her. i told her she should try tbol next. mainly bc i know winny can make or break ya sort of speak. she can have a temper and she can choke an asshole out quickly, so i dont want her to see the bad side of winny esp when im home! lol tho her "medicinal" meds keep her chill, ive seen guys lose it on winny!

good advice and i appreciate it

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
thats kinda what i told her. i told her she should try tbol next. mainly bc i know winny can make or break ya sort of speak. she can have a temper and she can choke an asshole out quickly, so i dont want her to see the bad side of winny esp when im home! lol tho her "medicinal" meds keep her chill, ive seen guys lose it on winny!

good advice and i appreciate it
anytime :) Funny thing is I loved winny, no bad sides whatsoever. Best cycle was mast and winny! :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
maybe try low dose of acutane?
maybe, I've heard it's pretty harsh and has it's own set of bad sides :(

If you are referring to her trying the tbol, wait and see what happens. Sassy mentioned B5, I have known people that it works for and some it doesn't, just hit and miss plus it can mess with the stomach.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm on not-so-low dose acutane now. Dry lips are impossible to control. I wouldn't suggest running an oral steroid with it either because it's super harsh on the liver. It's working great for the large cysts that AAS gives me but I still get the little surface pimples.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hormonal response is very dependent on the compound + your body chemistry. Var will always be the mildest compound out there to set expectations. I'd probably call tbol the most comparable in terms of sides. Everything else is more androgenic. Winstrol I always include a caveat - it is known as the "snake bite drug" - some people love it, some people it doesn't love. Such things as low grade fever w/in a week or two. Also winstrol has an "anti-estrogen aspect" - this is what dries you out and gives a sharp result - however that same drying out feature can dry out your joints and make some lifts painful, which IMO can promote injury.

For hormonal acne, you might look at loading Vit B5 / Pantothenic acid. It helps some w/ the deep nasty shit. However the sides in general come w/ playing on the dark side.

Great post:point

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
good advice above. going to try a low dose of var again and do more preventive things for the face acne. she has good insurance now so can see a dermatologist if needed where that wasnt an option in the past....will report progress soon!

M

Mrs.Determined

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2014
I would try var again winny makes me break out more than var. However anytime your hormones change in general a little acne is to be expected.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I just finished 12 weeks of primo no acne. Got lucky

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic