Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

V-lab Busted. Law Enforcement Officers charged with selling...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A bunch of powders are unaccounted for....No way this large of an operation yields only 600g of powder.....Or maybe its not as large as described....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
350g of cocaine also found at the scene.... surprised the steroids got all the press.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
...meanwhile cartels are importing tons on cocaine into our country. Woohoo..12oz of cocaine on this one. People can rest easier at night now.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
350g of cocaine also found at the scene.... surprised the steroids got all the press.

i know right almost a half key
Tommy: You the same tommy guns who was anotherboard that is not around anymor these days? You can PM me if u want...i think we may have talked a bunch before if your the person i think u are

btw- I've never heard of this lab

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
i know right almost a half key
Tommy: You the same tommy guns who was anotherboard that is not around anymor these days? You can PM me if u want...i think we may have talked a bunch before if your the person i think u are

btw- I've never heard of this lab

Hey fork lift, I don't think I'm the same guy. TG and I showed up on the boards at about the same time around 2003, give or take a year or two. I think the guy you're thinking of dropped off the boards quite a while ago.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Hey fork lift, I don't think I'm the same guy. TG and I showed up on the boards at about the same time around 2003, give or take a year or two. I think the guy you're thinking of dropped off the boards quite a while ago.

i sent u a pm

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic