Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

U've Gotta Be Kidding?....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Our gov. reported that in our state the predictions were way off...The more this deal goes, the more it seems like a scam...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
You need a better hobby than looking up Corona articles all day @BackAtIt .

Try widdling or fishing bro.

Well, I prefer trying to play my strings...Did a lot of fishing/hunting in my younger days with my a-hole step brother....Believe it or not, did a little widdling too!...anyway, this stuff isn't hard to get...Doesn't take all day, just in a matter of minutes, u can get it...

Your right in concept tho, it isn't gonna matter one way or the other...It's gonna go down the way it was planned, for sho...I just like to pass the time with the bro's to see what their thoughts are on it, mere curiosity on my part....Keep in mind, I'm neutral...I believe what the scriptures teach...So, again, this is just nothing but curiosity for me...

Also, keep in mind, I stay in chronic pain all day, all night...So, there isn't much else for me to do...I was at least able to go to the gym thru out the day and stretch which would elevate some of the pain at times, then muster up a work out, but as u well know, that has been delayed....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic