Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Usp labs auction for relentless

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Congrats Chris! Will hit you up with instructions.

Thanks everyone!!!

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Congrats Chris! Will hit you up with instructions.

Thanks everyone!!!
Hey Pillar, please send me the bill, but ship the supplements to Bullmuscle7

Bull, you are a great person and friend to a lot of us on this forum. Despite the adversity you've faced, your enthusiasm for lifting and encouraging others seems to never waver. So I want you to have these goodies. And whatever you can't use, feel free to share them with others that you think would benefit from them.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014

Bull, you are a great person and friend to a lot of us on this forum. Despite the adversity you've faced, your enthusiasm for lifting and encouraging others seems to never waver. So I want you to have these goodies. And whatever you can't use, feel free to share them with others that you think would benefit from them.

Chris, I'm floored by that generosity!!! Thank you brother!

What a tremendous gift!

I will see to it they help people!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Chris .......... wow that's pretty amazing. Just want to say I stand by the fact that lifters and lovers of the iron are some of the best people out there

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014

So I had to come back to this.

I didn't feel my initial thanks said everything I wanted to say Chris.

What an incredible gift!!!

And I am deeply humbled by your words.

I hope you are coming to The Arnold so I get a chance to thank you personally for this with a nice dinner. RR is coming and I hope we have a great representation from TID.

What you said about me can easily be said about you.

You are a faithful and uplifting lifting source of support here.

When I see your post on my log it does something to me that is beyond support.

You are a great brother and I am so grateful to be here with you on this incredible board!

Rest assured these gifts will be shared and your generosity will be paid forward.

Thank you brother. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

BVLL

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is what the tid family is about, I'm glad this is home! Great crew all the way around!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Awesome to see the board going big for these kids...... for anyone interested Relentless Detroit 2015 raised $200,000 that will go directly towards helping families with kids who are facing life threatening illnesses.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Awesome to see the board going big for these kids...... for anyone interested Relentless Detroit 2015 raised $200,000 that will go directly towards helping families with kids who are facing life threatening illnesses.

How often do those happen?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just came back to this thread. Humbled by the generosity and unification that has been displayed here.

You're both great brothers to have at TID.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic