Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Using T3 and DNP Together

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I wouldnt run both together. they both deplete atp stores ....t3 so much so that it is catbolic. I would think running it on top of dnp would magnify that effect.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
How is it that an ECA stack is considered old school? It's not the same as six meals of chicken breast and sweat potato, IMO. If you wanna piss on DNP, then piss on ECA as well.

Well, lets see. I have talked with guys who were using the ECA stack back in the late 70's and early 80's. Never really heard of anyone using DNP back then. So I'd say compared to DNP the ECA stack is fairly old school. Next thing is the fact that of all the millions and millions of people who do use the ECA stack every day only a very few , with pre-existing conditions seem to ever have problems. Compare this to the Relatively low number of people using DNP and the problems that seem to be coming for it.

Do not try to compare the safety of the ECA stack with DNP. We been down this road already and to try to say its just as safe as anything else we take is stupid. If you insist on going down that path of logic lets start recommending meth for weight loss. Why not? I mean, when used Responsibly its the king of weight loss drugs right?

Last edited:
E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
ive done t3 and DNP together. i think the best way is to do

DNP for a month 500mg/day or 250mg/day then t3/eca or t3/clen afterwards. to me that makes more sense. as DNP will take care of everything.

i ate carbs on DNP. no keto on that. i think you need to be hot as hell to work and carbs will help you with that.

i think there are more important things to think about addding on dnp such as ; ALA, taurine, extra vitamins/minerals, extra anti oxidants, more l-carnitine

some add insulin but i think metformin is safer with DNP.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
I'm on the no diet, diet! It's great...call me old school but give me clen, T3 and a clean diet anyday if I decided to cut.

This right here worked so well for me it is what I preach all the time.

Clen -- HIIT cardio --clean diet.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Back in the late 90's when I ran DNP is was popular to run a 2 week cycle of dnp, followed by 2 weeks of clen and then 2 weeks of t3...then repeat if desired.
The ephedrine, aspirin and caf is a tried and true fat burner. Manpower can hook you up with that.
The old hydroxycut with the herbal equivalents was fire as well.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Well, lets see. I have talked with guys who were using the ECA stack back in the late 70's and early 80's. Never really heard of anyone using DNP back then. So I'd say compared to DNP the ECA stack is fairly old school. Next thing is the fact that of all the millions and millions of people who do use the ECA stack every day only a very few , with pre-existing conditions seem to ever have problems. Compare this to the Relatively low number of people using DNP and the problems that seem to be coming for it.

Do not try to compare the safety of the ECA stack with DNP. We been down this road already and to try to say its just as safe as anything else we take is stupid. If you insist on going down that path of logic lets start recommending meth for weight loss. Why not? I mean, when used Responsibly its the king of weight loss drugs right?

DNP has been around since the 20s. I suspect that's earlier than the ECA stacks. So if something was used in the 70s and 80s, it's old school, and thus acceptable. At least to you, LOL. Quite a few people have died due to ephedrine use. Let me guess, those people were stupid, and took way too much. So ephedrine can kill you if you're stupid. DNP can also kill you if you're stupid. Both accelerate your metabolism and thus are cheating.

According to you old school cheating is OK, but modern cheating of a substance that's been around for 90 years is worthy of being mocked. You're so full of it, it's not even funny.

Just be consistent. If you are against performance enhancing substances, then just stick to your skinned chicken breast and sweet potato, and do more cardio. But you don't. ECA = good, DNP = bad. And why? Because gunslinger says so. ECA isn't being lazy, but DNP is. Why? because gunslinger says so.

And don't equate DNP with crystal meth. One's addicting and one is not. Don't treat me like an idiot.

All your posts are the same. You exhibit a shitty attitude and take potshots at people. Whether it's synthol, or DNP, or whatever.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
ive done t3 and DNP together. i think the best way is to do

DNP for a month 500mg/day or 250mg/day then t3/eca or t3/clen afterwards. to me that makes more sense. as DNP will take care of everything.

i ate carbs on DNP. no keto on that. i think you need to be hot as hell to work and carbs will help you with that.

i think there are more important things to think about addding on dnp such as ; ALA, taurine, extra vitamins/minerals, extra anti oxidants, more l-carnitine

some add insulin but i think metformin is safer with DNP.

Carbs aren't needed to make DNP work. Thats kinda like saying greasy skin is needed to make testosterone work. Its a side effect. I've done a keto diet on DNP and it still sucked to be on DNP, just less hot.

E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
pillar, yes ive heard both ways of doing and both parties were happy.

i tried carb cycling with it. both fucking miserable ahhaha high day, you are happy to eat some carbs but you are so much hotter, the low day after you are starving and less energy.

its interesting both work well. wonder if keto dnp is less 'damaging' from lack of internal heat which cant be good to have 24/7 for a month or more.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
DNP has been around since the 20s. I suspect that's earlier than the ECA stacks. So if something was used in the 70s and 80s, it's old school, and thus acceptable. At least to you, LOL. Quite a few people have died due to ephedrine use. Let me guess, those people were stupid, and took way too much. So ephedrine can kill you if you're stupid. DNP can also kill you if you're stupid. Both accelerate your metabolism and thus are cheating.

According to you old school cheating is OK, but modern cheating of a substance that's been around for 90 years is worthy of being mocked. You're so full of it, it's not even funny.

Just be consistent. If you are against performance enhancing substances, then just stick to your skinned chicken breast and sweet potato, and do more cardio. But you don't. ECA = good, DNP = bad. And why? Because gunslinger says so. ECA isn't being lazy, but DNP is. Why? because gunslinger says so.

And don't equate DNP with crystal meth. One's addicting and one is not. Don't treat me like an idiot.

All your posts are the same. You exhibit a shitty attitude and take potshots at people. Whether it's synthol, or DNP, or whatever.

To start with I didn't say ECA has been around longer. What I said was its a fairly recent thing in bodybuilding. I think the ECA stack has been used in bodybuilding far longer than DNP. I also didn't say because its old school its acceptable. What I'm saying is that I think its Less dangerous than DNP and has a far better track record. I also never said DNP is "cheating" you pulled that one right out of your ass bud. I also never said I was against "performance enhancing substances" you are again talking out of your ass. Oh and since you bring up synthol would you mind explaining how synthol is a performance enhancing substance? Get you facts Straight and stop saying shit that I never said. I'm all for performance enhancing substances as long as they are not exceptionally dangerous such as DNP or flat out stupid like synthol. (Neither DNP more Synthol have anything to do with performance enhancing and everything to do with it looks.) I'm very much against new people who don't know any better Risking their lives to look just a little better.

Maybe stop acting like an idiot and I wont have to treat you that way.

All your posts are the same. You exhibit a shitty attitude and take potshots at people.

Really? Last time I checked I have recommended "responsible" use of steroids, also I am one of the first people to ask what someone's age and stats so they do not get hurt.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Does anyone just do diet and cardio with the ECA stack anymore? Or is that Old-fashioned and out of date?

This is the quote I was referencing. It's a smart ass comment that implies an ECA stack is oldschool and not the easy way out like anybody who uses DNP. Am I wrong? You're oldschool and hardcore, but you take ECA which is easier than just diet and cardio. So making it a little easier is OK, but making it more easy is something to be mocked. So there's a magic line somewhere between oldschool techniques of which you approve, and new fangled pansy techniques of which you mock.

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
To get back on topic, there is no issue with running t3 on DNP. T3's effects on uncoupling are upstream of where DNP works and won't have an additive effect. In the mean time, they actually recommend T3 on DNP, because supposedly T4 - T3 conversion is blunted on DNP (which makes sense, when ATP gets low, T3 drops without an effect on TSH), and some T3 will help keep mood elevated. In my experience people who run DNP and a low cal diet also experience a large energy gap, causing metabolism to drop, and you may hit a wall that way early that can be prevented with T3.

The problem is that while DNP is quite muscle sparing, T3 is not, and the combination will mean you need to take your precautions with regards to muscle loss. I would stick to a mild dose of either, and run it longer (25-50 µg of T3 and 125-250 mg of DNP daily) and run it for a longer period. Most of the risk with DNP comes with higher doses and is completely unnecessary since you can more comfortably run and safely run it longer, as its effect is quite linear.

I agree with some here who stated that T3, clen and ECA are, in terms of short term risk, far more dangerous, and less effective, than DNP. Permanent cardiovascular damage can be the result of those products, DNP has no such issues. You do need to stay hydrated and take plenty of anti-oxidants. And obviously if you dick around with ever increasing doses, this stuff is simply lethal and overdose is difficult if not impossible to treat in a timely fashion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic