Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Using T3 and DNP Together

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
Have any of you successfully used t3 and DNP together? I have used DNP several times so far and have very much liked the results and also heard positive things about t3. Do you think I could run them together safely?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think DNP is the devil's slim fast! T3 is pretty effective...what was your dosing strategy for both the T3 and your dynamite diet drug?

Sorry to be cynical bout DNP, I just think it's evil poison....

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I think DNP is the devil's slim fast! T3 is pretty effective...what was your dosing strategy for both the T3 and your dynamite diet drug?

Sorry to be cynical bout DNP, I just think it's evil poison....

Thats funny, I think the total opposite. I think T3 messes with your natural production WAY more than any damage DNP does.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Does anyone just do diet and cardio with the ECA stack anymore? Or is that Old-fashioned and out of date?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Ive only ran DNA with t3, long low dose runs like to slow down the production from what I've read

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
personally i wouldnt run t3 and dnp, tho ive never used dnp, i would think running both extreme compunds would almost double your chances of something going wrong...check your diet-huh gunslinger?!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
IMO DNP is the Devil, or it's evil brother, I wouldn't ever bother using it again. It's much smarter to use an ECA stack and focus on Diet and cardio.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
personally i wouldnt run t3 and dnp, tho ive never used dnp, i would think running both extreme compunds would almost double your chances of something going wrong...check your diet-huh gunslinger?!

I know, I know. Its a completely outdated concept.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Have any of you successfully used t3 and DNP together? I have used DNP several times so far and have very much liked the results and also heard positive things about t3. Do you think I could run them together safely?

Yeah it can be done. T3 doesn't exacerbate any of the sides of DNP. I don't believe that DNP is the devil as so many have described, in fact I think t3 is far more likely to cause you complications in the long term. You must be respectful of both.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I think the t3 at a restorative dose probably helps with the energy levels from dnp... But watch hydration, dnp easily sucks the water out of you and plenty of people get anxiety with t3 and not enough water

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Does anyone just do diet and cardio with the ECA stack anymore? Or is that Old-fashioned and out of date?

How is it that an ECA stack is considered old school? It's not the same as six meals of chicken breast and sweat potato, IMO. If you wanna piss on DNP, then piss on ECA as well.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm on the no diet, diet! It's great...call me old school but give me clen, T3 and a clean diet anyday if I decided to cut.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic