Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Using T-3 and DNP at the same time

alexschool

alexschool

Sep 12, 2010
Im thinking of running both compounds together however Im unsure of timing and dosage as well as time frame. Does anybody have any experiences to sharte using these together? Suggestions on timing and dosages?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Im thinking of running both compounds together however Im unsure of timing and dosage as well as time frame. Does anybody have any experiences to sharte using these together? Suggestions on timing and dosages?

I have done it and suggest you don't. It's pretty miserable. Your lethargic from the DNP yet riddled with anxiety from the t3. Bizarre. I was on 500mg of DNP and 50mcg of t3.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I honestly don't understand the wanting to do this, no offense to anyone that has but diet can make the world of difference.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I suppose if you're running the t3 to compensate for depletion if you're running GH or tren concurrently, but I don't see the point otherwise. DNP is wonderful at a low dose of 250mg/day with clean diet and plenty of hydration.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Fuck that. No fucking way! How fuckin fat are you dude? 99% of the whole thing is diet. I got dizzy depressed and sick just reading that. DNP if you must but just do it right 250mg a day 8 days and be fuckin careful! This shit aint worth ruining your health over.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Man that seems like it would be rough. But then again I feel ok on clen but feel like death on yohimbe.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Have ran 500mg dnp an 75mcg of t3. Worked great for me. But, I don't get too hot or hungry. Im able to do gym for 2.5-3 hours. I get stronger not weaker. Not miserable. But, uncomfortable.

If you have been doing this for a while an have a feel for your body try whatever you think is best for you.

One tip I will share. 100mg var. Kill your appetite. Start a week or 2 before dnp. 25mg of drol may work. I personally don't like drol. It's one thing that does make me feel shitty.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic