Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Using Masteron ethanate with Dbol.

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
Current Cycle: Sustanon 900mg wk, T-ethanate 450mg wk, Dbol 30 mg ed, Arimidex .05 eod, Milk thistle and Cycle Support daily.
So, I'm 4 weeks into my current cycle and inadvertently ran short and under estimated the amount injectable Dbol needed for 8 weeks. I'll be off the Dbol, for about a week or 2 until my gear arrives, but I don't wanna lose the gains I've maid. I have Masteron ethanate on hand, and was wondering if adding 4-500 mg wk into the rest of the cycle will help. Not sure if Masteron was even made for what I'm look for, so I would welcome any input. Thanks guys!

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
What do you mean by T-ethanate? Test E or Tren E? If it's Test E, why are you running it together with Sustanon. It would make more sense to just run Test E.
The only thing that Dbol and Mast have in common is that both are AAS. They aren't interchangeable and I don't think you'll get any benefit by switching one out for the other. I'd save the Mast for a cutter where it will do some good.
Eight wks of Dbol is pushing it IMHO. It's harsh as hell on the liver even in injectable form. You've already ran it for four wks, which is a good kickstart. I'd leave it at that.

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
Sorry man. That's Test-E. I seem to get more size from the Sustanon and more strength From the Test-E, but together the result are decent. I was gonna run another 4 weeks of that Dbol, but I'll have my liver levels checked to be sure they're not elevated. Appreciate the tip on the Masteron, tho. I I'll save it for another cycle.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
1350mg of Testosterone isn’t enough? Worried about losing gains?

Unless you’re 275+ lbs and lean, I’d say your not gonna lose shit (besides years off your life lol.)

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
1350mg of Testosterone isn’t enough? Worried about losing gains?

Unless you’re 275+ lbs and lean, I’d say your not gonna lose shit (besides years off your life lol.)

with ya there!!

whats the deal with these high doses???

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Whoow brother....I just rechecked your post history and you say you've only been training 8 months. Is this correct ?

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
Sorry. This is the beginning of my second cycle in eight months. I've trained in my younger years. Sustanon has been my preferred AAS, but over the years it seems my tolerance has gone up. I probably should have used the Dbol in the beginning of the cycle. Anyway, I didn't bother with Masteron. Thanks for help, guys. Much appreciated!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Cut your doses to 1/3 of what you are currently running and stay consistent in your training and see what happens, you are just hurting yourself with that much test IMO it is a waste of product and waste of a human bodies organs...lol

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
So, take the Sustanon down to 200mg eod? Yeah, I'll give a shot. Better safe than sorry. Thanks man!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pretty sure you don't actually build a tolerance to testosterone...

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
You're probably right. IDK the science and biochemistry behind it, so, I was speculating when I said I was building up a tolerance. IDK what may have caused me to plateau, initially -- not enough time in between cycles, over-training, high cortisol levels from a lack of sleep. I had blood work done when I was on 1350 of test a week, and my Testosterone levels came in at 3000. Since my conversation w/@Littleguy I've lowered the test to 900mg a week and seem to be getting same results. So yes, it was just a waste of good gear. I have another 3 weeks on cyle and a total of 5 weeks before I start PCT. This is going to be my first PCT using SARMS, which will look like: Clomid 50/50/25/25, Nolva 40/20/20/20, Proviron 100/50/50/50, GW501516 (Cardarine) 20mg ed, RAD140 20mg ed and YK11 10mg ed. Apologies for going of topic. As this is my first PCT using SARMS, any advice would be appreciated.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic