Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

USAPL Georgia & Southern States

J

JRDodge72

Jul 4, 2011
The 2011 USAPL Georgia & Southern States BP & PL Championships will be November 5-6 in Dalton, GA.

This will be the powerlifting portion of the Northwest Georgia Muscle Fitness event featuring powerlifting, grappling, arm wrestling, grip competition, kettlebell lifting, kickboxing and many other events and speakers.

More info can be found online at: Georgia State Powerlifting Championships - USAPL Georgia - USA Powerlifting Resources for Georgia

Please contact me if you have any questions,

Josh

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thank you for sharing the info.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thanks Josh...

Any of our guys planning on going?

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
The 2011 USAPL Georgia & Southern States BP & PL Championships will be November 5-6 in Dalton, GA.

This will be the powerlifting portion of the Northwest Georgia Muscle Fitness event featuring powerlifting, grappling, arm wrestling, grip competition, kettlebell lifting, kickboxing and many other events and speakers.

More info can be found online at: Georgia State Powerlifting Championships - USAPL Georgia - USA Powerlifting Resources for Georgia

Please contact me if you have any questions,

Josh

Hey Josh, good to see you posting here. I'll probably be going over to Quest in the next couple of weeks to train. If I see you there we can talk about this contest.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic