Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

USA Domestic Shipping from SYNTHETEK!

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Synthetek is happy to announce that all US orders are now shipped from within the USA.

This will enable customers in the US to receive as quickly as overnight.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Bump! Even quicker shipping for people in the US.

G

GL77

Jan 13, 2013
I was just looking into getting some of the synthergine (liver support) just to get keep everything in check. Anyone have any good info on this particular product?
1) How long it takes to get things back in check if blood work comes back a little off? I should probably get more than one bottle.
2) It states they have a NEW refining process, does this mean it could be run through a .22 and applied/taken that way for better absorption rate or is taking it oral a decent way to use it.
>Years ago a few guys would just filter it and add it to there other supplements.

Any thoughts on this thanks

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Since the establishment of our US based distributorship, US based packages are arriving on average between 2-3 days from the time they are dispatched, this is a great leap compared to the shipping times of before.

We would like to thank our repeat customers and welcome all first time buyers for their custom!

We are working hard towards ensuring that you recieve your orders as quickly as possible!

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
I was just looking into getting some of the synthergine (liver support) just to get keep everything in check. Anyone have any good info on this particular product?
1) How long it takes to get things back in check if blood work comes back a little off? I should probably get more than one bottle.
2) It states they have a NEW refining process, does this mean it could be run through a .22 and applied/taken that way for better absorption rate or is taking it oral a decent way to use it.
>Years ago a few guys would just filter it and add it to there other supplements.

Any thoughts on this thanks

Hi GL77.

Synthergine will have immediate effects upon use and will show significant results within a month of use if used as advised on our website.

It has also been shown to be virtually equally effective when used orally vs injected by one of our customers. (however, by law, we cannot advocate any use other than oral)

You can check out the results on our website HERE aswell as customer comments by following the links posted alongside each set of results. There you can see comments from the people that have submitted the results displayed.

Have a look at the results from Mooseknuckles as he has had 2 sets of blood tests taken (and submitted to us), 1 for oral use and 1 for non-oral use.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic