Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

URGENT: Need advice from a greater more experienced person in this field!

D

DavidTheLearner

Oct 13, 2017
Could I get advice? I will only take it as advice of course, but much appreciate it. I am considering taking testosterone in Low doses for a first cycle.

I am a young man, everybody seems to complement my physique from which I acquired from martial arts growing up.

(1) I am pretty slim lean and muscular and would like to try go on some sort of a steroid cycle that will not give me that BULKY look, I have been considering trenbolone but wish to try the testosterone first. The main reason I would like to try testosterone is because I have a loss of sex drive which occurred a couple of years ago after trying herbal testosterone boosters such as tongkat Ali, of which I never tried again.

(2) I have mostly considered just trying post cycle therapy instead of steroid cycles themselves, is this a good idea? To get my hypo pituitary axis back in sync? Or is it too late now that I have left it for years? The natural herbal supplements did boost my sex drive and by the look of it gains as well while I was taking them for that short time.

(3) Could the natural herbal supplements that I took for a short period of time a couple of years ago boost so much testosterone in my body that it has affected my receptors or leydig cells to the point that I would need significantly more testosterone than normal to actually feel the effects of testosterone on my sex drive? Because as soon as I stopped taking the supplements I lost my sex drive completely and immediately. I currently see many endocrine doctors on a frequent basis for the past couple of years over this issue. I repeatedly got tested to find out what my testosterone levels are and of course other hormone levels such as prolactin, estrogene, dhea, Lh and fsh. Apparently my testosterone is above average and there is no problem with any of my other hormone levels, yet I still have chronic fatigue and no sex drive at all. The doctors can offer no help. So I have finally came to the conclusion that I will be doing a cycle or just a post cycle treatment to get treated.

(4) Do you recommend a testosterone with a longer Ester or a shorter ester for me for my first time? (5) After I go through my cycle and my post cycle treatment, will I lose my gains even if I continue to train at the same high level of intensity and frequency? And if so how long will I keep my gains approximately? I have a love for the aesthetic side of exercise so if I do go ahead with a cycle which I plan on doing I can possibly kill two birds with one stone in that case. I know I have asked a lot of questions, I really hope you can help or point me in the right direction, any advice would be much appreciated thank you very much, and all the best.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
First thing you need to do is Figure out what your levels are. Since you think you have low test and sides from that. If your low get a Dr. to prescribe it for ya.

I highly doubt any Natural Test Booster jacked anything up. Now many Pro-hormones can screw stuff up.

This is the TRT section and not really the spot to post cycle advice.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
First thing you need to do is Figure out what your levels are. Since you think you have low test and sides from that. If your low get a Dr. to prescribe it for ya.

I highly doubt any Natural Test Booster jacked anything up. Now many Pro-hormones can screw stuff up.

This is the TRT section and not really the spot to post cycle advice.

I currently see many endocrine doctors on a frequent basis for the past couple of years over this issue. I repeatedly got tested to find out what my testosterone levels are and of course other hormone levels such as prolactin, estrogene, dhea, Lh and fsh. Apparently my testosterone is above average and there is no problem with any of my other hormone levels.

Seems like the docs would be able to help....

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012

Last edited:
Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Apparently my testosterone is above average and there is no problem with any of my other hormone levels, yet I still have chronic fatigue and no sex drive at all. .

What were your levels. Above 200 is above so called average/normal range by many Doctors. I'd like to know your age and your Levels.

You also may have been just seeing the wrong Doctors.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Age, weight, height, BF%, T levels, LH, E2?

Jay Cutler did state in a documentary: he preferred his look pre-Olympian, but
getting too big took him decades. Scratch that 'too big' stuff and tren from your brain.

Test Boosters don't work, hence didn't affect your HTPA. Better chance of a bad relationship ruining your interest in sex, or you're not 17 anymore?

Take it easy on yourself, read the stickies and hang around.

LowKey

LowKey

Oct 16, 2017
Friend, seeing as the Dr. told you that your test levels were above avg and if that is true: Then obviously testosterone is not your problem padna.
So then where to look?
Well, there are many places:
You don't use pills I hope- bc recs especially opiods and benzos can affect sex drive as can the white not so much while on as once off.
I'm not accusing you of this only offering it as a possible reason.
The above affect brain chemistry and that is the next place I would be looking as a possible reason if your sex hormones are all in order:
serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline and nor adrenaline can all affect sexual function.
So if one is depressed from lack of serotonin, if one is anxious due to too much adrenaline which will deplete serotonin, or if one is dopamine deficient: all these can affect sex drive.
The thing one would have to discover is : what is causing these brain chemicals to be off.
The possibilities are many. From unconscious beliefs to too much caffeine over time and a whole slew of other things.
The other thing it could be is blood flow but at your age cardiovascularly that is highly unlikely however an over abundance of caffeine or ephedrine causing a swollen prostate that could cut off blood flow.
So, I would look at chemicals you take in such as stims and hopefully not recs.
I would look into a possibility of anxiety or depression, overactive adrenals, ADHD or ADD as these can go hand in hand with dopamine deficiency as can bi polar disorders.
And lastly you're not gay are you and trying to deny it? Don't answer that and I don't personally care but it's for your own consideration.
Also, some men get so excited about sex that their adrenaline kills their boners. If that is a possible case then that's a whole other issue with a different approach of solving.

Nothing I have said is meant to be taken personal or directed at you specifically big guy, must possible reasons from a biological stand point. There may be others but these are the ones that I have awareness of.
Oh and one other one that I had some experience with is if you had a traumatic brain injury(TBI).

To elaborate on the adrenaline/nor adrenaline as a cause: it's our fight or flight response and it pulls blood flow away from stomach and genetalia and actually draws up genitalia as to preserve the future of our species by making your dinky do and balls a smaller target. And as said it pulls blood flow into muscles away from other places such as your ding dong- haha So in our survival as a species what do you think is more important when your adrenaline is flowing? Escaping that badass saber toothed tiger or banging your cave slut? So if enough adrenaline is present ole dinker doodle won't properly function until you can relax in the safety of your cave and get to making babies.

I hope somewhere in here is a clue for you to discover the cause of your problem bc it's not testosterone.
If testosterone from an exogenious source worked it could be bc it also raised dopamine as do AAS(roids) or it may have been mental bro. Like a confidence booster or changed your belief??

I wish you much luck and if you have any ideas I am here to discuss it with you if you so desire.

It's not Catholic or religious guilt for getting some is it? lol Mama said no sex before marriage! lol
Mama said:
"Girls are the Devil!" haha!

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You sound awful young to think about trt . jus this old fuks 2 scents.

Reactions: CFM
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
TRT is a last resort, but clearly not the problem you have.

Lots of things can screw a person up, investigate and keep us posted, and do it cliff notes style!!!

Reactions: CFM
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
normal is 2.25-9.72 ng/ml

so see a doc and figure out where ya at

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic