Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Update on Back Issues

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Scoliosis patient and L4-L5 are bulging....swimming and my chiro have been great to overcome the pains. I'd stick to the lowest impact possible and with the lifts, keep your feet off the ground to avoid trying to arch the back. Hoping for a speedy recovery bro.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thanks bro! The last few wks have been exhausting. Just trying to work 40hrs a wk is wiping me out. After 3 months of doing nothing I have absolutely no stamina now. Been getting in a couple light lift days each wk but I just can't find the energy to do any more rite now.

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I'm facing back surgery. What part of your back was injured and how long was the down time?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
L4-L5 in lower back. My surgery was end of oct and I just went back to work light duty. I'm feelin pretty gud considering it was a fusion. I'm 33 so my dr said my age, health an physical stature play a big part in a speedy recovery. I go to surgeon end of February to have X-rays done and see how the bone is growing/healing. He said it is 8-9 months for complete healing of the bone graph. First month after surgery was the hardest. By mid December I was gettin around ok. I have a back brace that needs to be worn until end of February. Only time it can come off is if I'm lying down. I've been strict with wearing it and its def helping.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic