Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Up with the sun!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Back in the dating world to take a another swing (asking myself why)!

No loser kids (at my age they're in their 40's) living at home smoking meth or shooting crushed up opiates.
Retired or going to retire soon with a retirement.
Homeowner.
Anti-smoker.
No physc meds.
Health aware (at a very min).
Pretty.
Shapely.
Adventurous.

Big plus they ride their own or want to ride on the back.
Lift and or group exercise addicts/hikers, bicycle, swim, etc.
Like to cook and eat (not dumb and starving to lose "weight' and look like a dried up old prune.

And then there is the point of this post: getting up and getting going in the morning.

A person works 30+ years and when they can, they lay up in bed like a defiant teenager. I don't get it. They hate probably the most important component of their success suiting up and showing up on time 5 days a week. How many people stay employed on that alone, they are reliable! Again........I don't get it.

Look slike Old CFM is going to remain single......................

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
PM Sent!

That long, slithery thing in the pic is not what you think ... that is my pet Boa Constrictor, Phallus Maximus. He and I are open to most anything, but we can work out the details in PM's ;)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Back in the dating world to take a another swing (asking myself why)!

No loser kids (at my age they're in their 40's) living at home smoking meth or shooting crushed up opiates.
Retired or going to retire soon with a retirement.
Homeowner.
Anti-smoker.
No physc meds.
Health aware (at a very min).
Pretty.
Shapely.
Adventurous.

Big plus they ride their own or want to ride on the back.
Lift and or group exercise addicts/hikers, bicycle, swim, etc.
Like to cook and eat (not dumb and starving to lose "weight' and look like a dried up old prune.

And then there is the point of this post: getting up and getting going in the morning.

A person works 30+ years and when they can, they lay up in bed like a defiant teenager. I don't get it. They hate probably the most important component of their success suiting up and showing up on time 5 days a week. How many people stay employed on that alone, they are reliable! Again........I don't get it.

Look slike Old CFM is going to remain single......................

Better off that way brother. Just download bumble and make a profile. Chat with a few broads and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic