Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Unlike Ted...I had to bag Mexico for this year...

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have a Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29er with hydro disks that I bought 11 years ago. The thing was awesome for a big rig and I thought I was a badass until I faceplanted with a moderate concussion.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ashville is at some elevation, so I'm assuming you're going to be biking in the snow? I've only mountain biked in the summer, and it was a blast. Was out in Vail, CO. Wiped out pretty good a few times, but I'd do it all over again!

Mike, I hope you and your sweetheart have a great time! Make a little time for whoopie!

Is it still cold in East Texas. Here in west Texas, our climate is closer to that of Phoenix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
You should try the ski slopes in the white mountains for the summer trails. Bikers take the lifts to the too and trek it back down on 2 wheels.

Racist!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Racist!!

How so? It’s in the Apache reservation; the local it that because the color of snow is....you guessed it: white. (& I know you giving me slack, but I want to show how ridiculous it can get).

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
How so? It’s in the Apache reservation; the local it that because the color of snow is....you guessed it: white. (& I know you giving me slack, but I want to show how ridiculous it can get).

2 reasons.

"Slopes"

And, "white."

(Racist)!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
We haven't been to mexico since 2018, missed last June because of covid, wife gets her first shot this week, I'm having major eye surgery this week so I'm out for about 6 weeks then as soon as we are both shot twice we'll be going back.

I've never mountain biked but that all sounds glorious.

Hell for almost a year I've seen the same 4 walls I'm ready for a nude vacation somewhere.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
After a week of mountain-biking behind Mrs Mike_RN, he may need some time off ;)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I’m still packing lol, we leave Saturday. Hot tub pic promised by Sunday!

maybe even one of the wife

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Those who publish need to recognize the value good editing can bring to the final product ;)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

make sure your sticks are under water, they will look bigger. :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic