Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

UNLEASHED V2 - VICIOUS VERSION -Pre-Workout

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Ingredients - Pyridine-3-carboxylic acid - 3-Aminopropanoic acid - 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine - 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid – Chromium – Dextrose – Citric Acid - (S)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid - 2-(Methylguanidino)ethanoic acid - 1,3-dimethylamylamine – Magnesium – Leucine – Isoleucine – Stevia rebaudiana - AAKG - L-citrulline

Unleashed V2 is the original version of Unleashed just on STEROIDS - Higher Dosage - More Blood Pumping Ingredients - More Power then ever before.

WE GUARANTEE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Find out more info and purchase at Pit-Bull Nutrition & Supplements | Facebook and Pit-bull Home

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Whats the mg to mg breakdown of your ingredients?

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I think you'd have more luck being transparent. The proprietary blend game is a turnoff to a lot of people. None of those ingredients are originals so I could take your formula and make my own whether you disclose the mg ratios or not, nah mean? Either way, looking forward to seeing some guys take your product and review it because the price is definitely right and I'm in the market.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
I think you'd have more luck being transparent. The proprietary blend game is a turnoff to a lot of people. None of those ingredients are originals so I could take your formula and make my own whether you disclose the mg ratios or not, nah mean? Either way, looking forward to seeing some guys take your product and review it because the price is definitely right and I'm in the market.

I understand what your saying being the "proprietary blend" comment. Here is the other side of that, yes you can make your own by mixing whatever you want which is what all companies do, however if it was completely spelled out for you it would be a lot easier just to copy and pass it off as your own.

The other side of this is that the companies that say exactly how much is in there could flat out be lying to you. I had no idea how many different loop holes and side stepping supplement companies are allowed to make because they are not really regulated by the FDA.

Now I am telling you this even though I represent the supplement companies, because this is exactly why we started Pit-Bull N.S. because of how many companies are able to use the loopholes to their extreme advantage.

There is feedback already left on facebook you just have to scroll down the wall. Thanks for your thoughts and feedback.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
As it is, it's easy enough for me to just copy it and pass it off as my own. That it, of course, unless YOU aren't lying to me about what's in it. See, you're not exempt from the same criticism you take on other companies. Nor will you ever be because the whole supplement industry operates in a loophole as far as I'm concerned. It's the wild, wild west where companies build trust through good customer relations.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Im going to order mine today Im out of pre wo

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
As it is, it's easy enough for me to just copy it and pass it off as my own. That it, of course, unless YOU aren't lying to me about what's in it. See, you're not exempt from the same criticism you take on other companies. Nor will you ever be because the whole supplement industry operates in a loophole as far as I'm concerned. It's the wild, wild west where companies build trust through good customer relations.

You are completely correct and the only way you will know for sure about a product is if you try it. John, George, Ringo and Paul may all try something and it effect them in a different way, but then when Elvis tries it then he gets a different effect. Its all about just like you said customer relations, of course if your product is shit then customer relations is really not going to matter. There has to be a combination of both and that is what we have.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic