Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Unlabeled vials fom Geneza

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Hey I just got some vials with no label but with the normal GP cap. They are from my normal source which has been pretty perfect so far so I'm leaning towards trusting it. It's like they ran out of labels. It's one vial of prop and 4 vials of enanthate.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Question is...which one of the 5 vials is the prop. You have a 20% chance of guessing correctly.

Slic.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I should have mentioned they wrote prop on the one and te250 on the other 4 with a sharpie. The source has always been solid though so I'm leaning towards running it anyway. Kinda sketchy what I'm willing to inject into my body.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Sorry bro..... but they wrote on it with a sharpie?

This sounds more than sketchy. Was there not any clarification as to why there were no lables?

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
If it was me and the source was solid and I had used them many times I would personally be fine using it. If I was curious I would just shoot them an e-mail as I'm sure they would be happy to answer it. Track record is what matters; labels are nice and make it look pretty but anyone can print a label saying anything....my .02

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
No explanation, communication is tough, I speak the wrong language. I'll give it a shot, I'm sure they'll say "yes is great to go enjoy use our product in good healthiness" or something similar. Im thinking of going with someone else in the future, ive just been real happy with these guys and the prices are about the best I've seen.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
No explanation, communication is tough, I speak the wrong language. I'll give it a shot, I'm sure they'll say "yes is great to go enjoy use our product in good healthiness" or something similar. Im thinking of going with someone else in the future, ive just been real happy with these guys and the prices are about the best I've seen.

yeah prices now of days are pretty cheap...i rememeber during raw deal soucres were jacking up prices like no tomorrow...the normal price for a bottle of test cyp after raw deal was going around 50 bucks or more....we better hope nothing like that happens again because for prices to drop it would take years......dw

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
One thing I have found , No matter how pretty or neat the label is at the end of the day what matters most is the quality of the gear inside. The label doesnt help except for identifaction purposes, I say PIN deh stuff and enjoy .Its always a pian in the ass to remove the labels prior to discarding empty vials anyway ....But if your source doesnt speak very good english and is hard to contact, I would find another source for that reason alone ....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
One thing I have found , No matter how pretty or neat the label is at the end of the day what matters most is the quality of the gear inside. The label doesnt help except for identifaction purposes, I say PIN deh stuff and enjoy .Its always a pian in the ass to remove the labels prior to discarding empty vials anyway ....But if your source doesnt speak very good english and is hard to contact, I would find another source for that reason alone ....

Soak the bottle in rubbing alcohol for an hour or if your lazy overnite. Label will come right off with no problem....

A source should never leave their clients in the dark, especially on an issue like not putting on a label.

As far as prices going up, back in the day it was common to pay $100 or more for a vial of Test....You guys have no idea how well you have it with selection and pricing....

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Soak the bottle in rubbing alcohol for an hour or if your lazy overnite. Label will come right off with no problem....

A source should never leave their clients in the dark, especially on an issue like not putting on a label.

As far as prices going up, back in the day it was common to pay $100 or more for a vial of Test....You guys have no idea how well you have it with selection and pricing....

i guess that depended on what contacts u had back then..i rememeber clear as day paying 10 bucks for the old Steris test enanthate and 5 bucks for the old Steris test propionate....The old Organon deca i was buying for 10 bucks ..i also remember the old Syntex Anadrol 50 ..i was paying 20 bucks for 100 tab bottle......Right now people are paying 100 bucks on the street for test products....thats goes for across the board for everything ,,,,,,i tell u what i sure miss the mid 80s..steroids was still legal and very easy to get..i would drive down to my local vet and get anything i needed there...i rememeber the vet guy telling me that they are fixing to ban anabolics and i better buy what i can...i dug up 2,000....and walked out witha shit load of steroids.....It seemed steroid back then work much better then today.i guess because everything was american made and i had much room to grow ....There was no need to sell conterfit products when the stuff was legal...because the prices were so cheap..Now when they banned steroids..the black market poped up and so did the prices and conterfits was a big problem..and still is today...mexico during the 90s was one of the biggest steroid commuintes in the world...If u had the right connection u didnt have to worry about fakes and prices was cheap ...even in the early 90s mexico was pretty much legit but soon enough fakes started controlling mexico and the black market was a free for all....in the mid and late 90s fakes was reported everywhere...If u didnt have the right contact more then likely what u got was fake gear....This also jacked prices up for real gear because fake gear was pushing the prices up...u ever heard that saying u pay for what u get....It all started when steroids was banned....it fucked the whole world of steroids up...What use to be the pure and strong is now weak and watered down....dw

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Yes a label is only a label but if all of a sudden I was getting something from someone like that and there were any changes I would definitely have some questions.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm thinking that if the product was bunk or if there was something wrong with it, they probably would have put some "actual effort" into hiding its flaws... Thats a big if though...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic