Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Unforeseen consequences

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Indomethcin work well for removing that kind of inflammation, in the tendons, if you can get your hands on some... It may upset your stomach at first, to take with food.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Have you tried some foam rolling? Most people do this incorrectly. Roll until you feel a knot and then just stay there with pessure on the knot for 30 seconds. Rinse and repeat for any other knots you find in your calves.

I use the foam roller regularly, especially the edges to get the knots out. I ordered the Fit Body Factory massage gun and can’t weight for it to arrive. A little pricier than the others but it is the craftsman version of the massage guns .
921bf85678127aa0f9d94faaba02a3a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Indomethcin work well for removing that kind of inflammation, in the tendons, if you can get your hands on some... It may upset your stomach at first, to take with food.

I had posted a couple of weeks ago about my joint inflames (‘specially on my left elbow) on another wed site about the use of microbracing. I highly recommend it to help with joint support but also added glucosamine to my supplementation and the inflames have gone down but I continue microbracing for the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
abbd23c35726f1fd5956d3db6cc3d54f.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic