pbtom
What's New?

"under duress" Arizona certifies election

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1776 was a hell of a year.

Tar is still sticky. Feathers are still feathery. Rope still ties in knots.

There is no reason for any of this to go on any longer than we allow it to.
Correct sir.

To many unwilling to pull their heads out of their asses.

You don't have to get physical if the numbers would come together.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
You do realize you being fixated on us being fixated on all this brain poison is pretty much the same thing?

Your in all these threads too fella ;)
Not hypocritical H,
My posting is a voice for living YOUR own life — one outside of the emotional web of the 4D institutional indoctrination system. A plea for each and every one to exercise agency over their self — autonomy.

Perhaps it may serve for some clarity by using an analogy of a fishbowl. Though there is far more to this than what I can only scratch the surface of for context here.
Outside the fishbowl, there exists all that is real, natural. Actual Life and meaning for existence itself (love, family, friendship, community, “fellowship,” and mutual aid etc….).

The fishbowl represents the artificial construct… the “system” — We call it “Life” though it’s not REAL life, it’s everything of our own artificial/superficial making > all that comprises the artificial construct.
All of politics, economics, education (indoctrination, propaganda) , so on and so forth — the institutional order (primary organizations of centralized control).
To be in the fishbowl is to be given to all forms of artificiality > stories and fables prescribed to us; indoctrinated and enculturated (i.e., nationalism, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Republican, Democrat ….). Money is another example from within the fishbowl: it has absolutely no REAL value, but because of the created story and order of its creation, we ascribe to an unnatural system wherein our entire lives are structured upon what we do to get it, and what we buy with it, etc…. Zero TRUE worth/value, but the created story and system backing it, has become what we think of as “living.”

My voice is one to point to the foolishness of ALL that we get caught up in, hypnotized by, programmed with.
REALITY, authentic meaning, purpose and value exists OUTSIDE the fishbowl — not within it.

Reactions: HDH
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
And @HDH
If that doesn’t express my reason for posting on this junk — My point is to say, get out of the / their matrix.
YOU may as well not even exist while so fixated, consumed, emotionally overtaken with all of the system owners prescribed distraction garbage.
YOUR life is not your own so long as your mind is given to consumption of what they prescribe for it. You’re exactly where they want their subjects / “citizen” servants to be. Consumed with THEM.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've always understood what you said, I'm just not going to ignore it. I like doing the research. It also give me hope since I can see through what they are doing.

We feel the same about most things. The difference is you think trump was put in place by them and I think trump was a wrench in their works.

Unfortunately, that's a big difference these days.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm not sure I ever claimed the Dems haven't done it, too. It's never been on this scale though. They whine and complain except in the case of Al Gore where Gore really did win but the republican run Supreme Court stopped the recount because they realized Gore was catching up and would overtake Bush,

But the Republicans are going on two years. AND.. Even after they failed miserably in the special elections over the past two years and then again in the midterms. That's empirical evidence. That's the American independent voters bitch slapping the Trumpies back into reality.

Independent voters who swung for Trump and the Republicans in 2016 are DONE with Trump. They've had enough.

Fuck, it really doesn't fucking matter to me which corrupt party is in control. So keep up with the election insanity. But you are guaranteeing more Dems in office, Swiper. Suit yourse

Must suck that the republicans have zero evidence, zero legal power, zero financial power to fight the democrats in this matter.
Its a been a shit show for years now and the only thing the republicans got in this case is words, nothing else.
Trump lied about election fraud from day one and so many suckers fell for it.
The Twitter files are showing absolute proof of election fraud.
What are your thoughts on that?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Election fraud has existed since the inception of voting. EVERY major election has involved fraud / been fraudulent. The tactics / methods of fraud vary, at times requiring either more or less aggressive means.
The past decade in particular of media technology (internet, social platforms, and so forth) has brought the fraud to mainstream awareness — that’s pretty much been the primary difference. Previously, we were simply more gullible and oblivious to what the orchestrators / controllers of the voting architecture were doing.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Is it election fraud or democratic collusion or interference?
Twitter is a private company and had the right to censor anything they wanted. Look at massive 100s of millions of tech donations and dark money into the elections for ballot harvesting. Multiple incidents of democratic swing states kicking out Republicans from observing the counts that went on for weeks after the elections. 100s more cases all severely unfair but not illegal currently. I don't have any hope that these issues get hearings as Clinton DNC collusion with says and fake dossiers fell flat along with everything else brought up.
I feel the pain we just can't beat a corrupt system in which states were allowed to fix errors on ballots and process millions of harvested ballots amongst tons of other wrongs committed against voters.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

How is is it proof of election fraud?
Twitter is not a part of the election system, its a private company.
They can spin/censor/promote whatever politics or candidate they want.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
How is is it proof of election fraud?
Twitter is not a part of the election system, its a private company.
They can spin/censor/promote whatever politics or candidate they want.
Because the FBI (Govt.) was directly involved and controlling what the citizens could see/ read I consider it a form of fraudulent election interferance ..lol
The FBI TOLD them what to take down or block.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Because the FBI (Govt.) was directly involved and controlling what the citizens could see/ read I consider it a form of fraudulent election interferance ..lol
The FBI TOLD them what to take down or block.
Get this, they had an 80 agents working on the election. Telling them who to take down and sensor.

They were also asking for Twitter users locations. I've attached one of the papers so you can see.

They were going to the parents houses that were speaking up at school board meetings.

How many of the Twitter users knocks on their doors?

Guys, save yourself some grief and research before you post.

Go look at the files for yourself.
20221217_081215.jpg

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The REAL deniers will still deny whilst tonguing Bidens asshole as he lets the border run wild.
I wish Barbara Streisand was the President.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic