Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

"under duress" Arizona certifies election

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would like to better understand the details. What exactly does it mean to certify the election is a particular county. I'm assuming that in performing the certification process, you are certifying that certain standards were met.

If you can't make that certification, then being forced to make the certification under threat of criminal prosecution seems to make the certification process meaningless. Then again, if the standards set forth in whatever statute have been met, then refusing to certify when the certification standards have been met, seems to be improper.

I'd like to know the details....
It's pretty simple, it's up the them to make sure the elections are on the up and up. If they aren't, they don't certify and start investigating.

There were a few states that were going to challenge the 2020 election on Jan 6th, but when it came time the police started letting the "insurrectionist" or "paid antifa" rolleyes in the building so they could disrupt the certification.

There are videos all over the next of people being waved in by capital police. After that, the pussy republicans backed out except for Hawley.

The insurrection was part of the cover up for the election fraud. Hitler set his own capital on fire and blamed the other party. (food for thought)

I looked up some fake news to see what they are saying and they have this new stuff out saying you could go to jail if you don't certify when the count is correct. They are just making it up as they go along.

They did the same shit when the voter laws were changed on the 2020. They got away with that shit too. Only lawmakers can make or change laws.

Anyone that doesn't understand that doesn't understand the constitution.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The same people hollering about election fraud are the same people ok with the military industrial complex reps roaming the halls of congress lobbying politicians. Irony.
Ok bud, you are 0 for 3.

I'm not ok with the military industrial complex reps roaming the halls of congress lobbying politicians.

You have to stop with the all inclusive :rolleyes:

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There was no fraud, therefore no reason not to certify.

It's all Republicans screaming "fraud".....yet Kari Lake won 75% of the vote in Mohave County.
Sorry bud, I can't compete with a walking talking cnn headline.

You lost me in the other thread with the "follow the science".

There never was any science.

Feel free post up your claim.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
How utterly mentally retarted to continue with concern and upset about politics and voting while you continue to post on these threads as much as the other members.

Civil war would be a last ditch effort but I believe we still have time. California is trying to split up now. The same way Virginia and West Virginia did during the civil war.

Your suggestion of everyone sitting on their hands is the reason we are in the shitter right now.

Sorry bud, I'll do whatever I can. Even if it's only posting here and there. I enjoy the research, you must too.
“Your suggestion of everyone sitting on their hands is the reason we are in the shitter right now.”

Is that what I said / inferred?
Living OUR lives outside of a fixation with a corrupt cabal of megalomaniacs is FAR from “sitting on our hands.” It’s called living life.
What permission do you require or want to do that?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
No but perfectly timed voter suppression on election day. I have always voted early and in person not really sure what the hang up is about election day.
There were broken machines all over the republican areas. The guys fixing them made them worse. People were running the ballots through over and over. They also ran out of ink on the morning on several machines.

Lake had to drive to a dem area to vote. The machines weren't certified. Once it came on the news all of the sudden some certifications showed up. The machines were running a 68% error rate.

This is about skipping over the process of checking over questions the supervisors had.

Hobbs pretty much said certify me or go to jail. Bullshit, she shouldn't have been running the elections.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Truth is, neither party wants to have fair elections. Both sides are guilty of fraud through gerrymandering, delay tactics, big money propaganda manipulating politics, shortening election days, lengthening election days, knocking people off the election rolls, adding people to the election rolls, etc.. Endless tweaking to gain an advantage.

As for the election deniers on the right, you people are being manipulated by the left. The Dems loves this issue because it makes you all look fucking loony. This is how the Dems will win back middle America, the quiet majority. The Dems don't even have to deliver to the America people anymore. All the Dems need to do is point at the right wing election deniers and say to the American people "look at those nut jobs! You want them in control?"

Keep on digging your own electoral graves, righties.
Lol, the dems will win back middle America?

How is that when in 2 years from now they won't be able to afford a coffee on the way to work?

Inflation and crashing the dollar is what's going to bring us together. You can't hide broke and everyone will know it's the dems because they are in charge.

Money seems to be the only thing all can agree on.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
No but perfectly timed voter suppression on election day. I have always voted early and in person not really sure what the hang up is about election day.
Why the Jan 6th?

He didn't incite an insurrection. If you think so, please post up the proof. The only proof is the news saying it.

As far as roe vs wade, the trial was a farce. Roe lied about everything and confessed on her death bed. FX did a special on it.

Your news isn't going to tell you that though.

Here is a short clip-

Planned Parenthood is just another form of depopulation. It was started by Margaret Sanger, big in eugenics and putting race in order from superior to needs to be clensed from the earth.

Now get this, it was called The Negro Project. It was for depopulation of the black race. She regularly spoke at kkk meetings.

Now there is one in just about every big city in the middle of the minority.

It's no secret but the news isn't going to put it out.

News pushes it so hard because it's not as big a deal to people as they make it out to be.

They don't give a crap about women's rights or anybody else's rights. They never have.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm not sure I ever claimed the Dems haven't done it, too. It's never been on this scale though. They whine and complain except in the case of Al Gore where Gore really did win but the republican run Supreme Court stopped the recount because they realized Gore was catching up and would overtake Bush,

But the Republicans are going on two years. AND.. Even after they failed miserably in the special elections over the past two years and then again in the midterms. That's empirical evidence. That's the American independent voters bitch slapping the Trumpies back into reality.

Independent voters who swung for Trump and the Republicans in 2016 are DONE with Trump. They've had enough.

Fuck, it really doesn't fucking matter to me which corrupt party is in control. So keep up with the election insanity. But you are guaranteeing more Dems in office, Swiper. Suit yourself!
Good stuff dude.

All this election fraud going on is bullshit.

Except for the instance your talking about.

For real, lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Who's that?

I don't trust the elections and think fraud abounds. I also don't want us in any wars we don't absolutely have to be in. Like this Ukraine shit. Although I'm sure we are there fighting against Russia because Russia wants to dethrone the dollar as the world reserve currency. Once that happens America and Americans are in for a world of hurt.

Kinda like why we made up "weapons of mass destruction" lies about Iraq. They wanted to trade their oil for Euros. Can't have that. The only petro dollar shall be the US dollar!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
We are in Ukraine because they are deep state just like the Biden administration. We took them over in 2014.

If you want to know who supports deep state, just look at the countries sending them money.

George Soros is a big advocate for Ukraine. Need I say more?

They were the biggest money laundering country for the deep state. We sent 100 billion because of the laundering operations were shut down.

Now they have lost 20 billion of it :rolleyes:

He shut them down along with 46 biolabs. The info from the bio labs showed corona and monkey pox. They were sending samples around the world to other deep state labs.

He announced it at the UN but it never made it to the television.

They also have the biggest stem cell research and therapy in the world.

Ya, little shit hole Ukrainian doing $30,000 stem cell treatments. Where do they get the stem cells?

Aborted babies.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
“Your suggestion of everyone sitting on their hands is the reason we are in the shitter right now.”

Is that what I said / inferred?
Living OUR lives outside of a fixation with a corrupt cabal of megalomaniacs is FAR from “sitting on our hands.” It’s called living life.
What permission do you require or want to do that?

FUCK all of the BS waste of life. FORGET ABOUT IT. Without all out civil war mayhem, there’s nothing that can be done about it, and even then the same old shit would develop once again.
We simply need to live OUR lives however we choose, and not waste one more second of thought about politicians, voting, gov’t :rolleyes:

Yes, that's exactly what you inferred.

You say we need to live our lives and not waste one more second or thought about politicians or voting.

By living our lives and forgetting about it, we are sitting on our hands.

We have been living our lives and look at us now...

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

You say we need to live our lives and not waste one more second or thought about politicians or voting.

Brother, the mindset that we MUST have ANY ruling class (to your liking, or contrary) over us is insanely mentally retarded…. it’s plain fucked up.
Your belief is that WE.are sitting on our hands if we choose to live OUR lives outside of the criminal “ruling” class shenanigans — Do even animals need zoos to exist?
The/ their game (their very existence) only continues to exist so long as we (the critical mass population) continue to participate by dignifying them. WE perpetuate centralized systems of control by refusing to move past the ill mentality that they must continue as structure for natural life.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

H,
The insistence upon involvement / engagement with politics / gov’t is the equivalent of a fanatical religious institutionalist’s belief that humanity’s and thus our world plight, is that too few are acknowledging and agreeing to dignify and aggrandize God as religion.
Politics / gov’t is set in such a way that it commands ALL to recognize, dignify and bow to it as a supreme all powerful, all dominate institution.
Your also coming from a position (favorite) controlled storyline format of; “The Dems are the problem at fault” and that it’s the GOP (TRUE God) that is the hope and savior of the political construct quagmire. Same thing as Christians vs Catholics vs Muslims, vs Jews vs etc etc etc……. All insisting THEIR God and belief structure is the all mighty to be bowed to and lives structured around.
Yet the reality is that the entire forced construct demanding our lives to revolve around this is the foundational error as a whole. The insistence that our lives can’t operate without it.

Example:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic