Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

"under duress" Arizona certifies election

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Truth is, neither party wants to have fair elections. Both sides are guilty of fraud through gerrymandering, delay tactics, big money propaganda manipulating politics, shortening election days, lengthening election days, knocking people off the election rolls, adding people to the election rolls, etc.. Endless tweaking to gain an advantage.

As for the election deniers on the right, you people are being manipulated by the left. The Dems loves this issue because it makes you all look fucking loony. This is how the Dems will win back middle America, the quiet majority. The Dems don't even have to deliver to the America people anymore. All the Dems need to do is point at the right wing election deniers and say to the American people "look at those nut jobs! You want them in control?"

Keep on digging your own electoral graves, righties.
It worked like a charm in the midterms and will in 2024 no matter who the republican candidate is.
If Trump hadn't held his Stop the steal rally on January 6 and the Supreme Court hadn't reversed Roe Republicans may have gotten back the majority in both houses. Still what is and would be the issues they are running on to win moderate democrats and independents back.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
It worked like a charm in the midterms and will in 2024 no matter who the republican candidate is.
If Trump hadn't held his Stop the steal rally on January 6 and the Supreme Court hadn't reversed Roe Republicans may have gotten back the majority in both houses. Still what is and would be the issues they are running on to win moderate democrats and independents back.

That's it bro. Trump really only lost by a slim margin. All he had to do is not be an asshole. That's it.

And yes, the Roe decision. I know a 94 year woman who is a lifelong Republican who voted Democrat for her first time ever. It took the continual insanity of Trump to do that.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Truth is, neither party wants to have fair elections. Both sides are guilty of fraud through gerrymandering, delay tactics, big money propaganda manipulating politics, shortening election days, lengthening election days, knocking people off the election rolls, adding people to the election rolls, etc.. Endless tweaking to gain an advantage.

As for the election deniers on the right, you people are being manipulated by the left. The Dems loves this issue because it makes you all look fucking loony. This is how the Dems will win back middle America, the quiet majority. The Dems don't even have to deliver to the America people anymore. All the Dems need to do is point at the right wing election deniers and say to the American people "look at those nut jobs! You want them in control?"

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

I'm not sure I ever claimed the Dems haven't done it, too. It's never been on this scale though. They whine and complain except in the case of Al Gore where Gore really did win but the republican run Supreme Court stopped the recount because they realized Gore was catching up and would overtake Bush,

But the Republicans are going on two years. AND.. Even after they failed miserably in the special elections over the past two years and then again in the midterms. That's empirical evidence. That's the American independent voters bitch slapping the Trumpies back into reality.

Independent voters who swung for Trump and the Republicans in 2016 are DONE with Trump. They've had enough.

Fuck, it really doesn't fucking matter to me which corrupt party is in control. So keep up with the election insanity. But you are guaranteeing more Dems in office, Swiper. Suit yourself!

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
It's a little early to be sure, but forthcoming Supreme Court decisions could be the gift that keeps on giving to Dems for years to come.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The same people hollering about election fraud are the same people ok with the military industrial complex reps roaming the halls of congress lobbying politicians. Irony.
Who's that?

I don't trust the elections and think fraud abounds. I also don't want us in any wars we don't absolutely have to be in. Like this Ukraine shit. Although I'm sure we are there fighting against Russia because Russia wants to dethrone the dollar as the world reserve currency. Once that happens America and Americans are in for a world of hurt.

Kinda like why we made up "weapons of mass destruction" lies about Iraq. They wanted to trade their oil for Euros. Can't have that. The only petro dollar shall be the US dollar!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

Remember 2016 when the election deniers were all democrats?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I'm not sure I ever claimed the Dems haven't done it, too. It's never been on this scale though. yourself!

LOL! Seriously? How many years were spent on special investigations of Russian collusion? Only reason Trump won is because Russia. 72% of Democrats still believe this even though it was never proven.

I agree with you. Both sides do it. Hard to argue that one is much worse than the other though.

Besides...the elections are rigged. So yeah...fraud. Our votes are illusions. The elites/masters are in control.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Who's that?

I don't trust the elections and think fraud abounds. I also don't want us in any wars we don't absolutely have to be in. Like this Ukraine shit. Although I'm sure we are there fighting against Russia because Russia wants to dethrone the dollar as the world reserve currency. Once that happens America and Americans are in for a world of hurt.

Kinda like why we made up "weapons of mass destruction" lies about Iraq. They wanted to trade their oil for Euros. Can't have that. The only petro dollar shall be the US dollar!

The US dollar NEEDS to be dethroned. A messy undertaking, but a most necessary one.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The problem is the “election denier’s “ as usual are the phucking libbby dems their projecting their bullshit to the other groups just like mentally ill people do or coercive control freaks like abusers in relationships
I don’t understand how people are so blind and dumb quite frankly I would vote for Richard Simmons or Bruce Jenner or God forbid even Trumpy if they were running against these freaks
The funny thing is I wonder where they think they are going to live that will be worth a phuck when this continues to play out?

The term "denier" kills me.

Election denier

Climate change denier

Science denier

It sounds like 4 year olds in the playground.

I don't even consider Dems or Republicans anymore. To me it's either an America first agenda or it isn't. Too many Republicans either involved or too pussy to speak up.

It won't really matter where the politicians live because they'll be behind a gate with security.

If you're talking about the everyday people, they haven't figured out what's really coming yet.

Besides the 100 billion in climate reparations, Cali is looking for a half trillion for slave reparations.

They intend to crash the dollar with the inflation brought on by spending and restrictions.

A lot of people don't understand inflation by printing money endlessly. I say imagine you have a large diamond worth millions. Now imagine everyone has a diamond like that. What would your diamond be worth by then?

I know you understand this stuff but maybe it can help others.

They are gearing up to switch over to the central bank digital currency. When the dollar crashes we will come running to them so they can "save" us once again.

They create problems to give us solutions that move us further to our distruction.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
How utterly mentally restarted to continue with concern and upset about politics and voting.
FUCK all of the BS waste of life. FORGET ABOUT IT. Without all out civil war mayhem, there’s nothing that can be done about it, and even then the same old shit would develop once again.
We simply need to live OUR lives however we choose, and not waste one more second of thought about politicians, voting, gov’t :rolleyes:
How utterly mentally retarted to continue with concern and upset about politics and voting while you continue to post on these threads as much as the other members.

Civil war would be a last ditch effort but I believe we still have time. California is trying to split up now. The same way Virginia and West Virginia did during the civil war.

Your suggestion of everyone sitting on their hands is the reason we are in the shitter right now.

Sorry bud, I'll do whatever I can. Even if it's only posting here and there. I enjoy the research, you must too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic