Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

"under duress" Arizona certifies election

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Once again, this is all up in EVERYONE'S face.

If you don't believe in election fraud after this, there is nothing anyone can say to get through to you.

""Two members of Arizona's Mohave County Board of Supervisors said Monday voted to certify the results of the Nov. 8 elections "under duress," claiming he was forced to do so under threat of jail time.""

These guys didn't want to certify the election because of the amount of fraud.

Here is a vid of one saying it-

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs oversaw the election and ran for governor in it.

What?

Ya, and when two supervisors didn't want to certify because of the fraud that took place again, she got a court order from a judge on the payroll to order them to certify or catch a felony.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669066895854.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669066895854.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 53
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ha ha, I hear crickets fellas.

It's all good, if people don't wake up and take a stand, it'll be--

"Crickets... It's what's for dinner"

:p

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ha ha, I hear crickets fellas.

It's all good, if people don't wake up and take a stand, it'll be--

"Crickets... It's what's for dinner"

:p
The problem is the “election denier’s “ as usual are the phucking libbby dems their projecting their bullshit to the other groups just like mentally ill people do or coercive control freaks like abusers in relationships
I don’t understand how people are so blind and dumb quite frankly I would vote for Richard Simmons or Bruce Jenner or God forbid even Trumpy if they were running against these freaks
The funny thing is I wonder where they think they are going to live that will be worth a phuck when this continues to play out?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
How utterly mentally restarted to continue with concern and upset about politics and voting.
FUCK all of the BS waste of life. FORGET ABOUT IT. Without all out civil war mayhem, there’s nothing that can be done about it, and even then the same old shit would develop once again.
We simply need to live OUR lives however we choose, and not waste one more second of thought about politicians, voting, gov’t :rolleyes:

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
All I’m going to say is the only thing that surprises me about this is how in your face they are about doing it now! Crooked sob’s!

Reactions: HDH
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would like to better understand the details. What exactly does it mean to certify the election is a particular county. I'm assuming that in performing the certification process, you are certifying that certain standards were met.

If you can't make that certification, then being forced to make the certification under threat of criminal prosecution seems to make the certification process meaningless. Then again, if the standards set forth in whatever statute have been met, then refusing to certify when the certification standards have been met, seems to be improper.

I'd like to know the details....

Reactions: HDH
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
The same people hollering about election fraud are the same people ok with the military industrial complex reps roaming the halls of congress lobbying politicians. Irony.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
There was no fraud, therefore no reason not to certify.

It's all Republicans screaming "fraud".....yet Kari Lake won 75% of the vote in Mohave County.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
There was no fraud, therefore no reason not to certify.
No but perfectly timed voter suppression on election day. I have always voted early and in person not really sure what the hang up is about election day.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Truth is, neither party wants to have fair elections. Both sides are guilty of fraud through gerrymandering, delay tactics, big money propaganda manipulating politics, shortening election days, lengthening election days, knocking people off the election rolls, adding people to the election rolls, etc.. Endless tweaking to gain an advantage.

As for the election deniers on the right, you people are being manipulated by the left. The Dems loves this issue because it makes you all look fucking loony. This is how the Dems will win back middle America, the quiet majority. The Dems don't even have to deliver to the America people anymore. All the Dems need to do is point at the right wing election deniers and say to the American people "look at those nut jobs! You want them in control?"

Keep on digging your own electoral graves, righties.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic