Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Uncle Z remailer gets 17 years

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
First thing I'd do after making bond is go right back to selling. Smart guy.

The guy's obviously not the brightest bulb in the pack. That being said, a 17 year sentence with the possibility of getting out after 9 years for selling steroids is absurd.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Now that's one dumb mother fukr ...Maybe he can actually hit the iron pile in the slammer...

@POB I think he looks like our resident nuttcase rezjorjizzjaws or whatever his name is

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
The fact that he was caught a second time demonstrates to the courts that he did not learn anything or have remorse for his actions. It proved that when he gets out, he will most likely return to his illegal activities. Even though it sounds as though he was cooperative upon his first arrest.

these facts certainly didn't help him during sentencing. Those actions above had to play a huge factor here.

Still...unheraldly stiff sentence..... I think I'd appeal.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You cant appeal when u have plead guilty....

The fact that he was caught a second time demonstrates to the courts that he did not learn anything or have remorse for his actions. It proved that when he gets out, he will most likely return to his illegal activities. Even though it sounds as though he was cooperative upon his first arrest.

these facts certainly didn't help him during sentencing. Those actions above had to play a huge factor here.

Still...unheraldly stiff sentence..... I think I'd appeal.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
17 years... wow. That's a big sentence, the kind you'd see for attempted murder and stuff like that.

real murder

You'd get less time for murder...

exactly. some **** from my hometown paid her boyfriend to murder her husband. she was out in 5 years. boyfriend has a parole hearing at 18 years, and he's the one who pulled the trigger.

drug sentencing is RIDICULOUS

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Do any of us know this guys prior criminal record? If not then how are we determining 17 years is a long time? This dude could have a rap sheet a mile long.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Do any of us know this guys prior criminal record? If not then how are we determining 17 years is a long time? This dude could have a rap sheet a mile long.
Good point...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

it's still dumb.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

^^^^I smell BACON^^^^

Reactions: HGH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic