Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Uncle Z remailer gets 17 years

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It would be silly to admit guilt (pleading guilty) and then ask for an appeal after u already admitted guilt....

Lol.....ummmm...well it appears I missed that very important fact!

jesus Christ! Lol.

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
None of Z's cronies have struck me as being particularly intelligent..... I remember that one cross eyed fella that had the youtube channel had his face in most of the videos.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
the best is he shows everyone how and what he's doing for a better deal. Then goes right back to doing it.......you stupid fuk, you just told the fed's exactly how you get raw's, brew & re-sell.

how long do you think your going to operate til they find you again.....??? 10 days, 20...?? maybe 30...???

stupidity at its finest.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
stupid question. how do we know he was a z employee.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
It would be silly to admit guilt (pleading guilty) and then ask for an appeal after u already admitted guilt....

agree. I missed that. Hence the Jesus Christ comment.

however my comments were more directed to the sentencing...not the conviction.

I assumed that he may have entered an open plea without a sentencing condition. If he took a deal and knowingly plead guilty to 17 years there must have been some ridiculously solid and scary charges against him. If the he didn't know the sentence and got whacked with a sentence that was out of left field there are some circumstances under which he can appeal the sentence.

at least here this can occur.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic