Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ultrasound Machine

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Technically I,m pretty sure you need to be a medical professional to purchase one from a medical supply company but like anything else if you look hard enough you'll find them. Ultrasound is awesome for healing stubborn injuries, rotator cuffrs, tendenitis and shit like that. I love that heat deep inside the muscles. My chiro hits me up when I need it. I had thought about buying one too but when I was looking a few years ago they were to costly, although I didn't look on ebay.

I think it would defiantely be worth buying if you can find one cheap enough.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I own ultrasonic equipment, but it's for the evaluation of materials. I use frequencies from 1- to 15-MHz and I'm sure the medical world uses far less than that. I can run lower frequencies, though. What frequency are they using?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have the same issue in the shoulders but is it a long term solution using these machines.will it rectify the problem.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
You guys got me interested in this now. My shoulder is messed up and this might be just what I need to get it to heal faster. Ebay has them from $39 - $4000. I'm just wondering if these smaller cheaper units will be enough for what I need.

ULTRASOUND MACHINE ULTRASONIC 1 MHz 3 MHz | eBay

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
I bought one. Will test the power output sometime after it arrives.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
In just bought one its not as powerful as the ones the PTs use. I think there are regulations on high voltage ones. Its called US 1000 3rd edition. using it on shoulders and knees. I have seen videos saying after a week people saw results it was only 100$ so worth it to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic