Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

UGBB member

R

RIR0

Aug 21, 2022
@RIR0 when are you allowed to come home? There are some shitty sources that need to get flamed!
Midnight. I see that dipshit Liska is posting as well. It’s gonna be interesting how long I last I’m gonna have little man baby bitch send0 eyes on me along with useless vets

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Oh man I have a great joke for this: two ***** walk into a **** and ****** ****, ****. The one***** ****. Bartender says "***** **** *****...." ****** ****; ******* *****!!!! *Rimshot*

I hope nobody was offended.

Thank you for your time.
The state of modern comedy! LOL

I remember when Carlin and Pryor were kings of comedy. No one cared if you were offended at a joke. Now, for some reason, people need get all distressed if someone utters a discouraging word... they need to calm themselves with coloring books in their safe spaces.

No fainting couches here at TID! LOL

Human_Backhoe

Human_Backhoe

Aug 21, 2022
Midnight. I see that dipshit Liska is posting as well. It’s gonna be interesting how long I last I’m gonna have little man baby bitch send0 eyes on me along with useless vets

Though it was 4pm today

Send0

Send0

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2021
That’s what happens when @Send0 comes back. Similar to what happened before but a little worse. It should be called uglifestyle and general fitness
The little twat even lied and said they deleted something 500x worse than my other posts wheh they didn’t delete shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic