Latest Member
bsimon7074

UFC on Fox Gets Semerzier-Peralta, Pierce-Bradley, Rosa-Lucas

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
UFC on Fox Gets Semerzier-Peralta, Pierce-Bradley, Rosa-Lucas

Three new contests have been slated for UFC on Fox 1, as the promotion Tuesday announced bouts pitting Mackens Semerzier against Robert Peralta, Paul Bradley against Mike Pierce, and Matt Lucas against Aaron Rosa.

Headlined by a heavyweight championship affair between returning titleholder Cain Velasquez and hard-hitting No. 1 contender Junior dos Santos, UFC on Fox 1 will emanate from the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

While the five-round title fight may be the only bout to make the UFC’s inaugural broadcast on Fox’s flagship channel, the promotion has already green-lit multiple contests for the extensive preliminary card, including a lightweight bout between Clay Guida and Ben Henderson and a bantamweight scrap between Norifumi Yamamoto and Darren Uyenoyama.

Semerzier will lock horns with Peralta at featherweight, while Bradley will meet Pierce at 155 pounds. Previously fighting at heavyweight, Rosa will slim down to 205 pounds for his clash with UFC newcomer Lucas. All three contests have been verbally agreed to, according to a statement from UFC President Dana White.

The new additions to the card make eight fights currently slated for the Nov. 12 event, as a pair of featherweight tilts have also been ticketed for the show. Rounding out the announced preliminaries, once-beaten prospects Dustin Poirier and Pablo Garza will face off, as will WEC veterans Cub Swanson and Ricardo Lamas.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
When fox announced they wanted to bring ufc to there channel they came into fabres gym here in sacramento and showed some footage of my daughter fighting, made me proud :)

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
When fox announced they wanted to bring ufc to there channel they came into fabres gym here in sacramento and showed some footage of my daughter fighting, made me proud :)

Thats awesome.Thanks for sharing that.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Thats awesome man.Thanks again and congrats to her.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic