Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

UFC Fight Night: Andrade vs. Blanchfield

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
  • Jéssica Andrade vs. Erin Blanchfield125 lbs Come on UFC, Andrade is a monster. Yeah she has lost to the 3 top gals in the division but has smashed everyone else. Erin is a grappler, Jessica is HARD to take down. I see a long night of punishment for Erin.

• Zac Pauga vs. Jordan Wright205 lbs Fun fight, Zac is an up and comer, lost his 1st fight in UFC by KO in the first. Jordan is 1 and 4 in his last 5. He needs this one. Both guys will go for it.

• William Knight vs. Marcin Prachnio205 lbs Oh this one is two guys who like to KO folk. 20 JOs between them with only 1 sub and 5 decisions. You do the math.

• Josh Parisian vs. Jamal Pogues265 lbs Parisian is a gatekeeper for the HWs, Pogues Has only foght on the contender series.

• Jim Miller vs. A. Hernandez155 lbs Yeah Jim Miller is still at it. He actually is on a 3 fight win streak. Alex is a winnable fight if he can get him on the ground. Alex lost by stoppage in his last 2. 1 TKO and 1 sub. But his striking is better than Miller's. This is my pick for fight of the night.

• Nazim Sadykhov vs. Evan Elder155 lbs

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
This is a big step up for Erin Blanchfield. It is going to tell us a lot on where she is at. We already know that Andrade will be super tough. Andrade just totally dominated, no she destroyed her big time, last month, so she is still in fighting shape....and she looked the best i have seen her in that fight. An interesting fight for sure.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
This is a big step up for Erin Blanchfield. It is going to tell us a lot on where she is at. We already know that Andrade will be super tough. Andrade just totally dominated, no she destroyed her big time, last month, so she is still in fighting shape....and she looked the best i have seen her in that fight. An interesting fight for sure.
I honestly think it will be one of those fights where the gal gets mauled and is unable to mount an offense. I hope it's a good fight.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Totally forgot that Taila Santos was supposed to fight Blanchfield, but had to pull out. Props to Andrade for stepping in to still make it an interesting fight.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Totally forgot that Taila Santos was supposed to fight Blanchfield, but had to pull out. Props to Andrade for stepping in to still make it an interesting fight.
I did not know that, Santos is a beast too. She went the distance with Shevchenko to a split decision.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
DAMN! ERIN BLANCHFIELD! I called that SOOOO wrong. she came out and beat the ass of a freaking monster at flyweight. the proceeding 3 were boring as hell. Did not see anything before that.

Women's FlyweightErin Blanchfielddef.Jéssica AndradeSubmission (rear-naked choke)21:37
Light HeavyweightZac Paugadef.Jordan WrightDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)35:00
HeavyweightJamal Poguesdef.Josh ParisianDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)35:00
Light HeavyweightMarcin Prachniodef.William KnightDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)35:00
LightweightAlexander Hernandezdef.Jim MillerDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)35:00

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Uhhhhhhhhhh.............

:oops:

The future has arrived. WOW!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Uhhhhhhhhhh.............

:oops:

The future has arrived. WOW!
Yeah that is what I said. She took all of Andrade's shots and kept coming. Really awesome coaching too. Game plan was to get Andrade thinking stand up in the 1st then the second really commit to TDs. She drove in and got that and to lay the choke then get the hooks was awesome. Erin is big for the division, has good standup and long reach, and is a beast on the ground. Just WOW!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
That Sadykohv vs. Elder fight was pretty awesome.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yeah that is what I said. She took all of Andrade's shots and kept coming. Really awesome coaching too. Game plan was to get Andrade thinking stand up in the 1st then the second really commit to TDs. She drove in and got that and to lay the choke then get the hooks was awesome. Erin is big for the division, has good standup and long reach, and is a beast on the ground. Just WOW!

Valentina better be working on her ground game! She barely squeaked by Santos in her last fight, and many thought she lost. She got manhandled on ground in that fight. It could have gone either way, imo. She (V) is my favorite female fighter, but she better keep on the gas and stay ahead of these newcomers. I wonder if they will give Erin the winner of Valentina/Grassos, or if they give her Santos next...or another tune-up fight? Not that Andrade is a tune-up, she is a badass dude....I mean woman. LOL:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic