Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

UFC 288 Sterling vs Cejudo results

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Really lackluster card. The Evelov vs Lopes fight was a banger. Belal "the decision machine" pointed out Burns who hurt his left shoulder in the 1st round and did not look like himself.

BantamweightAljamain Sterling (c)def.Henry CejudoDecision (split) (47–48, 48–47, 48–47)55:00[a]
WelterweightBelal Muhammaddef.Gilbert BurnsDecision (unanimous) (50–45, 49–46, 49–46)55:00
Women's StrawweightYan Xiaonandef.Jéssica AndradeKO (punches)12:20
FeatherweightMovsar Evloevdef.Diego LopesDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 30–27)35:00
FeatherweightCharles Jourdaindef.Kron GracieDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)35:00

• Fight of the Night: Movsar Evloev vs. Diego Lopes
  • Performance of the Night: Matt Frevola and Yan Xiaonan

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, a lot of the fights were a snooze-fest or boring. I was so g-damn disappointed that Burns hurt his shoulder. I'm not a huge fan of Belal, so it stung even worse. Burns was frustrated and threw in the towel early and just went into survive mode until the end.

I enjoyed the Sterling/Cejudo fight.

The Yan fight ended early thankfully, LOL! Great job to her, she looked on point for how long it lasted. Andrade needs to go back to the drawing board. She needs to drop back down a class, imo. BUT....not that I really care either, lol.

Yes, the Movsar and Lopes fight was really fun to watch. MAJOR props to EMO Lopes, lol. I really wish that guy would trim his emo haircut, but I was actually cheering him on, he did phenomenal. I like Movsar too, but he did not look the same as his other fights. I think it was a combination of Lopes being better than hios record/ranking, and also Ramadan....I guess. He was in trouble a few times. Good for him for the win, but major respect to emo boy....heh heh heh. <----he's kick my ass:D

I hope I never have to watch another Kron Gracie fight again.....ever. Talk about a slow, 1-trick pony. Jourdain looked good, but I can't really say i'm too impressed with his overall performance considering Gracie is so 1-dimensional. I guess it is what it is, lol.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
You are spot on. Jourdain is a shark in the division for sure. He is not the best but gives anyone a good fight.

P

postworkoutballs

Apr 8, 2023
henry looked like u was away from the sport

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic