Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

UFC 287 Pereira vs Adesanya 2 April 08

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Really? Izzy was pretty much winning the whole fight last time until he got stuck on the cage and got put out.

Ponzinibio is a great fighter and tough as nails but Holland is big for 170 with a huge reach advantage. Kept him away
I figured alex just had his number based on 3 previous wins. Holland is hot and cold with his performances. If his opponent has any type of wrestling credentials, he is done. Happy to see Gastelum get back in the win column.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I agree with all of the above. I had no clue how the Izzy/Alex fight would go. I figured Izzy would win unless he got clipped again, it's hard to predict that type of fight. Funny how it was the reverse of their last fight, lol.

Yea, Gastelum has what it takes to be at the top if he goes into the fight conditioned and mentally there with the drive to win. He fought like his career was on the line....he needs to do that every fight.

Holland is also hard to predict, and I echo the wrestling part, although he can be crafty himself....but, he seems to give up too soon on the ground game. He is pretty big and lengthy for 170#. I'd stay there if I were him. He also goofs off a little too much as well, and it catches up to him. I hated how the beginning of his fight with Khamzat went...with the whole wanting to shake his hand and getting steamrolled after.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic