Kiddorism
What's New?

ufc 194

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
me too, because they're BOTH cute.

i hope McGregor loses but I know he won't. that fight against Mendes seemed fixed to me. Mendes wasn't really out and it was like 3 seconds left of that round and they called it? Please.

Do you hate Conor because he's a white male who can kick your a**?!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Would love to see someone shut the mouth of the Little Leprechaun but he is good, cocky prick though..lol,

Wanna see Connor and Faber in the future just for fun after watching them interact.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Would love to see someone shut the mouth of the Little Leprechaun but he is good, cocky prick though..lol,

Wanna see Connor and Faber in the future just for fun after watching them interact.
I thought the two coaches on TUF fought after every season. For some reason I thought Faber and Connor were going to fight. Would be a good one to watch.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Uriah's loyalty to T.J. kept that from even being an option but since that's gone, I'd pay to see it, but Conor would destroy him. Uriah is way too small. Great fights, First UFC that I'm gonna pay for in a long time. The only one I'd throw money on is the alligator.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Anybody have a working link for tonight's fight???

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I thought alot of the fights sucked.Conors a beast cant be denied hes the man

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Yeah Im pretty disappointed. Wont be renting another one for a while.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Really? I wasn't disappointed with the fights at all other then I think Jacare should have gotten the "w". He won the 2nd and 3rd round.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Really? I wasn't disappointed with the fights at all other then I think Jacare should have gotten the "w". He won the 2nd and 3rd round.
im never disappointed since i havent payed for a ufc in years ..still to many decisions ..main and co main event were great

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
He didnt go for any subs..romero is hard to take down

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012

Yes, I was hoping for a better performance from Aldo since I'm a fan of his.

The other fights were good, I'm just a bitter fan ATM.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic