Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

udbodybuilder Training Log

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
cool POB What other rear delt exercises do you recommend? Mayo your split looks good what exercises and how many sets/reps do you do?

Sorry I missed your question bro... For rear delts, I've dropped the behind the neck presses and swapped for hang cleans. My friggin traps are smokin after those too! I also do the usual bent over dumbbell rows, and when i do side laterals I keep my pinkie up like I'm pouring a drink out. I also will occasionally do upright rows with dumbbells (cause I can't with the bar, just causes too much joint pain).

For details on MAYO's routine you should check out his log... Its great. No bullshit to be found just good simple compound lifts that'll slap some beef on your bones.

U

udbodybuilder

May 19, 2011
awesome bro i'll def check it out. I'm really dedicated I'm trying to get as big as I can and I really love lifting so I am trying to find the most intense routine I can get without over training

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
awesome bro i'll def check it out. I'm really dedicated I'm trying to get as big as I can and I really love lifting so I am trying to find the most intense routine I can get without over training

You should start pouring through the training section on this site then. Tons of awesome shit. So much that I haven't even gotten through it all. I would suggest German Volume Training or 5 x 5 based on my own personal experience. The GVT worked better for me personally, but I know everyone who has done 5 x 5 has loved it too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic