Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

UD2.0 and TRT (testosterone replacement therapy)

Mister Sandman

Mister Sandman

Mar 6, 2013
Hi to all
I don't know if this is the right section to pose my question, so please don't shoot me....
Quick stats: I am 47 years old. Been lifting for about 3 years. Last year with Lyle McDonald's UD2.0 got to about 9% BF in 8 weeks from 15% (got to 175lbs and I am 5'9" tall). This winter got double surgery on my shoulders and went through Physical Therapy.
My BF climbed to 14%.

About 2 months ago I was diagnosed with low T and put on a standard 100mg Testosterone Cypionate once a week and HCG twice a week.
Contemporarily I completed my "no lifting" period (for the surgery) about 6 weeks ago and started lifting again.
I also started the UD2.0 to lower my BF.

Since I started lifting again, the TR Therapy and UD2.0, my weight has not basically changed, hovering around 172/175 lbs, my BF went from 14% to 13.2%, my measurements have all increased by approx. 5% and my lifting stats increased between 5% and 20%.

Having had a successful BF reduction 1 year ago using UD2.0 I was hoping to see similar results.

Instead while my strength and size has gone up (I imagine most of it due to the Testosterone) I didn't see the expected results in BF reduction.
I am wondering if the TRT might negatively affect the diet results, but I can't imagine how. Or if I should tweak the UD2.0 somehow.
As I said I used it successfully last year and I follow it religiously (I do though the PWO on Fridays)
Thanks to all

Mister Sandman

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic