Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

U.S. Navy Got Laser!

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Lol I wish these days. Got to admit, thatsba bad ass weapon. I would love to have one on my old small craft to melt engines on other boats.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Lol I wish these days. Got to admit, thatsba bad ass weapon. I would love to have one on my old small craft to melt engines on other boats.

That is some awesome technology, my friend!...How are they able to concentrate the beam over that vast of an space?...If I'm not mistaking, this is Tesla based!...Also, known as the "Death Ray"....

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
NavyCheif has a laser pointer mounted to his rubber ducky. Bath time at 0700.
I am blowing the fuk out of the other toys. Sinking them in the deep end of the tub

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
They should point that freaker at China and hold it on until it runs outta juice. Re-charge and do it again!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
They should point that freaker at China and hold it on until it runs outta juice. Re-charge and do it again!

Yikes!....If there was one innocent in the whole of china, would ya spare them?...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Did God spare anyone when the Jews blew down the walls of Jerico or any of there battles taking there God given land?

QUOTE="BackAtIt, post: 540222, member: 29645"]Yikes!....If there was one innocent in the whole of china, would ya spare them?...

.[/QUOTE]

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic