Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

types of abscesses, septic and sterile

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
Curious.I have heard of people going to the pet store for fish antibiotics.It escapes me what the name is. Now I know you can go to a feed store and get injectable penicillin but would fish antibiotics suffice also?

I have no intention of doing do.If I ever got an abcess I wouldn't screw around.i would go to my doc and tell him it was a vitamin B shot and must have gotten infected.

Hey lady moderator:
The Fish anti-biotics you are referring to are the amoxicillin and cephalexin capsules for fish aqauriums that can generally be obtained without a script and cheaply. These are perfectly safe for humans- these are broad range which I believe are for both gram positive and gram negative bacteria. Matter of fact the last time I had a bottle of the amoxicillin it was the exact same as a friends script- same color caps even.
I have treated my family predominately with vet drugs for a while now- the danger comes from misdiagnosis of bacterial/viral/fungal infections and types of bacteria and proper match of anti-biotic. As far as vet Penicillin injections- ONLY in an emergency or if you had syphillis- for which Procaine penicillin is the gold standard treatment with a 2-3 shots a day routine- YIKES! Dont ask by the way- LOL!
An example would be a initial injection with Penicillin(if bacteria is gram positive)- followed by a schedule, based on mgs per pound or kg of bodyweight, of a broad range anti biotic such as the fish mox or cephalexin.
These are not the choice for septic abcesses though but more for ear/sinus infections etc.....

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
90% of vet antibiotics are the exact same drug and i do mean exact, as they are in the same bottles and labeled for human use, as the drugs you get at the pharmacy. so to call it "vet drugs" is not correct, they are abx that are used in veterinary medicine that come from the human side. :D (anything outside of cattle drugs that is)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hey SHINE- me and deadweight inspired you did'nt we? lol!
Septic abcesses are why true aseptic technique is so important in making gear. Which VERY FEW sources even know- much less use. I want go into polutants nor contaminates found in air and filthy chinese raws but it's important to realize BA is bacteriostatic not bacterioscidal and to know the diifference. Air should never touch gear in aseptic liquid transfer and if it does(as in 99.% of UG labs- the air should be clean through hepa filtration- which it is'nt in 99% of UG sources regardless of flow hood claims.
As far as abcesses go- the other kind (sterile) is where proper formulation is needed and why it is important but that is usually the easier part.
For the consumer it is better to stick with lower to moderate dosed gear and avoid not only a higher chance of sterile abcesses but those harsh solvents and co-solvents.
Very nice post by the way broham : )

LOL! yea as a matter of fact you guys did, That and the guy I mentioned above who had the worst infection I have ever seen period. He is the main reason I will never use any type of aques suspensions, I think he was using some micronized Winny made in mexico. Good point on the chemical properties of BA and excellent information on the compounding of AAS !BB as well as BA can cause necrosis at the injection sight if the percent used is to high. Not to mention BA can cause asthma attacks and coughing. I also herd somthing on the poor quality of Raws coming from certain suppliers, surprisingly alot of endotoxins were found in the Raws tested..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
there has been many times when i have had winny cause bad abscesses in horses. one barn had a bad bottle, that i had sold them that came from a very good pharmacy, and they had 3 or 4 horses that had crippling abscesses in the hind quarters. that being said, they werent the cleanest of stables either so i imagine that they contaminated the bottle by using a dirty needle the first time they drew from it.

in animals, a dirty needle in the muscle generally wont cause an infection. i have dropped needles in the dirt, wiped them off and injected a bit through the needle and given it in the muscle(generally this is only done if the horse has been an asshole and is trying to kill me. at that time, i dont care if it gets an abscess) but it has never happened! usually the infection comes if one contaminates the bottle by using a dirty needle and the bacteria grow in the bottle and then you inject that into yourself. so the take home message is always use a brand new needle to draw with!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
after this time around im starting to cut out all mixtures....it might be alot more pining but atleast i know it will spread more then sit in the pocket of the muscle...injecting 3 ccs at one time for years now and ive had more sterile infections that i can count...Someone like myself should carry a scalpel around for the next infection dinner.....anyway,good write up shine...im happy my infections inspired u to write about these types of infections....dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
after this time around im starting to cut out all mixtures....it might be alot more pining but atleast i know it will spread more then sit in the pocket of the muscle...injecting 3 ccs at one time for years now and ive had more sterile infections that i can count...Someone like myself should carry a scalpel around for the next infection dinner.....anyway,good write up shine...im happy my infections inspired u to write about these types of infections....dw

I have had a couple of the sterile infects also, I think scartissue is another factor and in those areas where scartissue is bad oil injected can set there for ever. eventualy causing an abscess.

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
LOL! yea as a matter of fact you guys did, That and the guy I mentioned above who had the worst infection I have ever seen period. He is the main reason I will never use any type of aques suspensions, I think he was using some micronized Winny made in mexico. Good point on the chemical properties of BA and excellent information on the compounding of AAS !BB as well as BA can cause necrosis at the injection sight if the percent used is to high. Not to mention BA can cause asthma attacks and coughing. I also herd somthing on the poor quality of Raws coming from certain suppliers, surprisingly alot of endotoxins were found in the Raws tested..

Dude there aint as many manufacturers of raws over there as people think. Endotoxins as well as other contaminants and pollution and terribly: heavy metals. But you know- these think-they-know board-smart types only care if the gear they take gives results. I just made a post over on E-S about it. Here- I'll copy and paste:

I did'nt want to post this in anybodies' thread bc it would'nt be right and out of respect but:
Now is UG gear, made the normal way, safe in the long run or is it dosed right?-That is another question and being safe in the long run and being dosed right means alot or pharm co's would'nt spend the $ time and effort producing/manufacturing the way they do. Overdosing is great and neccesary with Chinese raws but it has to be done and still be a safe and accurate amount. Some pple taking 300mg when they think it's 200 might be taking 1500 instead of a G(1000mg) and that can be unsafe for that person. So just bc a UG works good and is strong does'nt mean it's good gear. Some of these ppl reading good info and tons of misinfo on the internet got no fuckin business running the cycles that they are running and are'nt having bloodwork done nor watching blood Pressure nor cholesterol etc.. and THAT IS UNSAFE.
And tell me this: why the fuck does 200mgs of Upjohn Test feel like way more mgs than a 200mg UG product? Some of you wont know, some of you will think you know and a few will know exactly what I'm saying. and I dont want to hear anything about amps bc that dont mean shit. As if amps are'nt made with UG in them. What I have noticed back in the day when i took UG gear was that it seemed not to have the same half life as the same thing in HG and therefore required more shots. Or it seemed to flatten out more. Go to the Dom Rep. stay 2 mos and take 2 shots of readi-ject sust out of the pharmacy EW and come back and tell me UG feels the same! Any monkey like Griffin can read how to make gear on the net and with a lil practice learn how to make higher dosed shit etc... that's simple reading and deserves the monicker "chemist" bc it's just formulating. Any dufus can formulate with the basics and BA 2% and BB 10-20% and use a steroid calculator and learn about guaiacol etc and practice til they get it right or find working formulas if they search hard enough- so what? And they can order filthy chinese raws made illicitly in what I promise you aint the pictures of factories that you see. Those fuckers are liars and pretenders and the reason they give real raws is bc they can make $ in the long run - NOT BC THEY CARE- I promise you. The exact same thing with most sources. And ya'll can say that S brand of gear is "Better" even though it hurts your ass bc it's given better results than X brand all the time not realizing "better" is shortening your life bc it has your BP, Cholesterol- heart all fucked up and is fucking up other organs with accumulation of heavy metals and killing cells with crazy solvents and bustin your kidney's and livers' and certain glands with pollutants and contaminates. Yeah you will only know that youre getting bigger but and not feel or know anything else cept a knot in your ass but I bet a ten year coke-head has heart problems when they're older. exactly! You are what you eat should be changed to you are what you put into yourself.
These are part of what's wrong with Chinese raws, Steroid boards and the new think-they-know users.
But ya'll have at it hosses! END PASTED

You & deaedweight also speak of what I always preached about lower dosed products (and those crazy blends) with less harsh solvents in them. Less BA & BB Less harsh other solvents, less crystals in the ass etc.... It would be more economical for pharm co's to produce more mgs in 1 container and just charge more but they dont bc it could cause all the problems that you mentioned. Kudos Brother.

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
allways a pleasure to read apollos knowledge ....dw

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Good info and infections are scary! I had a knot in my glute from injecting and it got all hot but never really got red. It lasted about a week then was gone.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Ok so let me ask this what happens if one gets ahold of some dirty orals? What happens then?

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
Ok so let me ask this what happens if one gets ahold of some dirty orals? What happens then?

well as far as bacteria- unknown and depends on the bacteria. Could make you sick but it's more likely your your digestive will kill it. Even more likely the bacteria wont survive on steroid tabs alone for any significant time. LOL! I would'nt worry too much about that. Although endotoxins Shine mention are a concern.

The bigger problem would be heavy metals.
Heavy metals accumulate in the body, building up in fat cells, bones, glands, and hair, and inevitably lead to a dizzying array of symptoms and chronic diseases. Heavy metal toxicity can result in damaged or reduced mental and central nervous function, lower energy levels, and damage to blood composition, lungs, kidneys, liver, and other vital organs. Long-term exposure may result in slowly progressing physical, muscular, and neurological degenerative processes that mimic Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, muscular dystrophy, and multiple sclerosis. In addition, allergies to heavy metals are not uncommon and repeated long-term contact with some metals or their compounds may even cause cancer.

They failed to mention colon and other organs and soft tissues.

I cant recall but somewhere there was some UG gear that contained Arsenic. Shine- you remember that? I thought I read about it on MH.

It would be Arsenic, lead and the dangerous ones that I'd be worried about. China has a major heavy metal pollution problem.

China's environmental protection agency has vowed to curb heavy metal pollution in a bid to cut widespread industrial contaminants like lead that have poisoned children and sparked protests.

The world's top consumer and producer of lead, China has struggled to rein in polluting industry under lax environmental regulations as the country's economy grows rapidly. Lead-poisoning, especially in children, has roused public anger.

"The prevention of heavy metal pollution concerns the health of the people, especially children's health, and concerns social harmony and stability," Minister of Environmental Protection Zhou Shengxian said in a speech on Friday. The summary of the speech was published on the ministry's website on Tuesday.

In a fresh plan outlined by Zhou, Beijing will aim to cut pollution in key regions and industries, including lead-acid battery manufacturing and lead smelting, by 15 percent of 2007 levels by 2015.

Other "non-focus areas" that do not exceed 2007 levels for heavy metal pollution will have been considered effectively controlled, Zhou said.

The plan will include provisions to make local officials accountable for reduction targets, Zhou said, adding that serious investigations will take place if regions do not meet requirements of the plan.

China has repeatedly promised to clean up its distressed environment. But it often fails to match rhetoric with the resources and political will to enforce Beijing's mandates, as officials put economic development ahead of environmental protection.

In January, more than 200 children living near battery plants in eastern China showed elevated levels of lead in their blood, prompting parents to demand compensation from the government.

Lead is not the only heavy metal wreaking havoc on China's environment and the health of citizens.

Chinese gold miner Zijin Mining has been ordered to pay millions of yuan in fines for its role in a series of environmental lapses, including 2010 waste water leaks at its Zijinshan copper and gold mine in Fujian province that dumped toxins into the Ting river.

The China Daily last week cited a study by a professor at Nanjing Agricultural University showing 10 percent of China's rice market, and more than 60 percent of rice grown in some southern provinces, may contain high levels of cadmium.

Cadmium can damage the lungs, blood, heart and kidneys with long-term exposure.

Greenpeace's China campaign manager Yang Ailun said pollution accidents in China have been on the rise in the past five years, and the next five could be worse.

"The old facilities that were put in place 20 years ago, many of them are starting to expire or breakdown," Yang told Reuters.

"The next five years are really important if they (the government) want to put in place more safeguard measures." (Additional reporting by David Stanway and Huang Yan; Editing by Yoko Nishikawa)

Fujian is one of the places that there are many powder suppliers and gh too.

If there are trace ammounts of most of the metals that are neccessary for health- that's ok but lead, mercury and arsenic etc... Not so good.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic